Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP Healer Sets

bongtokin420insd16
bongtokin420insd16
✭✭✭✭
So I have a Templar Healer i want to run through Cyro and try some pvp healing. I've looked at the BIS sets online but i don't want to spend hours, days, etc just to get the set to try it. I got the itch and i want to try it now lol. So can anyone suggest some easier to get/quick sets i can run and try and see how i like it? I want to be effective quickly. Not the best, just helpful.

Thoughts?
Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So I have a Templar Healer i want to run through Cyro and try some pvp healing. I've looked at the BIS sets online but i don't want to spend hours, days, etc just to get the set to try it. I got the itch and i want to try it now lol. So can anyone suggest some easier to get/quick sets i can run and try and see how i like it? I want to be effective quickly. Not the best, just helpful.

Thoughts?

Whichever set that increases you spell dmg and crit chance paired with a mitigation set and a sustain set.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your running as a pure healer you need to be running with a group and they may have ideas of what they would like you to wear. Otherwise you need to run a hybrid build as you’ll need to be able to defend yourself.

A good healer set is robes of transmutation. When you heal someone with a hot it provides them with some crit resistance which increases their survival in PvP.

Beyond that you want some sustain. Armor is the seducer can work well for that. I use kagrenac to reduce my rez time even more. I rez players in crazy situations so I stack reductions to rezing.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    If your running as a pure healer you need to be running with a group and they may have ideas of what they would like you to wear. Otherwise you need to run a hybrid build as you’ll need to be able to defend yourself.

A good healer set is robes of transmutation. When you heal someone with a hot it provides them with some crit resistance which increases their survival in PvP.

Beyond that you want some sustain. Armor is the seducer can work well for that. I use kagrenac to reduce my rez time even more. I rez players in crazy situations so I stack reductions to rezing.

Yea, basicly this. For one set in isolation transmutation is the best. After that it depends on what other people are using, transmutation is so important it’s not bad having two run it in the same group.

The best sets after that are gossamer and meritorious service. Past that it’s niche roles and whatnot depending on your spec, like a warden Ult gen spec, powerful assault for a stamwarden healer, SPC, etc... stuff like that. That being said, it always starts with always have transmutation.
    Edited by Iskiab on December 26, 2019 7:56PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    Monster sets = troll king or earthgore.

normal sets = Kagrenac's, Spell Power Cure,

Check for more details

https://alcasthq.com/eso-best-healer-sets-for-all-classes/

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/455148/best-healer-sets
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll king. Bright. Crafty. Rec mundus. Trivstat drink tri sta jewerly tri stat armor 5 light. S&b back bar. Use siege shield. Gl
    Edited by WoppaBoem on December 26, 2019 8:59PM
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WoppaBoem wrote: »
    Troll king. Bright. Crafty. Rec mundus. Trivstat drink tri sta jewerly tri stat armor 5 light. S&b back bar. Use siege shield. Gl

No offence, but you’ll get farmed hard wearing a setup like that. If it works for you then okay, but just don’t stand close to me. You’re a VD proc waiting to happen, and the output won’t even be very good.
    Edited by Iskiab on December 26, 2019 9:48PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

No offence, but you’ll get farmed hard wearing a setup like that. If it works for you then okay, but just don’t stand close to me. You’re a VD proc waiting to happen, and the output won’t even be very good.

How does it feel trying to stamp on me, makes that you feel big? lol keyboard warrior.

I have been called best healer on my server and I am very tanky if you take care of position and be skilled. Don't stand in stupid yourself, cleanse a lot, when target block BOL spam get me out of any pinch. But again thank you for being so nice.....
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transmutation, Transmutation, Transmutation. All pvp healers should be wearing this.

But if you really don’t want to track down gear there are options. For crafted go Kags and Seducer. Or buy Mending (Healers Habit) gear from guild traders to mix with kags. And if your healer already has SPC laying around use that.

You’ll want to consider traits. Most recommend all impenetrable for pvp. Some prefer a piece or two of reinforced mixed in. But don’t expect to have a great experience if you go rocking full light pve armor in Divines.
    Edited by Reverb on December 26, 2019 11:56PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I healed on my necro a few months ago wearing fortified/steadfast(pre nerf) and troll king .
    It was stupid fun to troll people until an ally or two would kill them lol

The gear options suggested by the others are all solid choices

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

How does it feel trying to stamp on me, makes that you feel big? lol keyboard warrior.

I have been called best healer on my server and I am very tanky if you take care of position and be skilled. Don't stand in stupid yourself, cleanse a lot, when target block BOL spam get me out of any pinch. But again thank you for being so nice.....

No problem. It has nothing to do with skill, it’s the way you’ve put your gear together in your build.

Max mag only makes sense for a sorc, and even then Necropence would be better.

Positioning and block casting? Jeez. The only person forum warrioring is you. It’s a matter of the gear you mentioned being subpar for a healer, and choices you mention having poor output. Skill has nothing to do with it, I would recommend that setup to no one.
    Edited by Iskiab on December 26, 2019 11:29PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I carry many sets...but my favorite sets when it comes down to faction v. faction usually are:

transmutation, gossamer, cyrodiil's light (useful when you have a bunch of stun spammers)

I also sometimes use:

seducer, archmage, curse eater, treasure hunter (bar space, crit healing; I aint gonna pay for no pots in pvp), julianos

Monster helmet: usually Chudan or Grundwulf

Yeah, I carry many sets!