Maintenance for the week of January 30:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 30
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – February 1, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – February 1, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
Are set bonuses affecting abilities casted with it if I swap weapon and lose bonus?
Edited by Alag on December 21, 2019 4:50PM
my question here comes from an idea -
- I have Endless Hail (Morph of Volley) on 2nd skillbar
- Today, I dropped Thunderous Volley bow which is boosting Volley skill
- (2 Item) Increases the damage Volley deals by 309 each tick, this bonus increases by 107 everytime Volley ticks.
- If I will have that bow as 2nd weapon, cast skill and then swap to main weapon, will be Volley still boosted or that boost will disappear as I don't have active setup with that set anymore?
Thanks for clarification as I am not sure, if set bonuses work only if they are active at a time, or they work on abilities casted at time when that bonus is on.