Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for end game dungeon guild

TheNuminous1
TheNuminous1
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey im on xboc one NA
Max cp looking for a guild to join to complete vet dlc dungeons and get achievments.
Am good at following instructions in dungeons and have been playing since launch.

Took some time off and want to get back in with a couple guilds that run harder content. And have good group composition and teamwork.

Gamertag
TheNuminous1
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Defenders is looking for any an all friendly team oriented players. We are friendly players have plenty of knowledgeable players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics . We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP in VIVEC and other events. We use the band App to communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    Hey im on xboc one NA
    Max cp looking for a guild to join to complete vet dlc dungeons and get achievments.
    Am good at following instructions in dungeons and have been playing since launch.

Took some time off and want to get back in with a couple guilds that run harder content. And have good group composition and teamwork.

Gamertag
    TheNuminous1

curious to know, what role do you play mostly?
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi! been a few minutes since i posted this.
    I have a healer that I prefer to play with. Hitting crazy dps numbers can be difficult and the meta changed so much that i dont have any gear to compete with other dps players.

but im good at healing and run olorime and jourvulds.