The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scammer on the loose

Inval1d
Inval1d
✭✭✭✭
I got scammed like a month ago by a crown seller and sent a ticket to ZOS. Got no answer at all. I thought they did something to the person to at least, but NO. Just a few minutes ago I saw in zone chat another victim of the SAME PERSON. I will not call names for obvious reason, but if there were two victims, there sure will be many more.

Please, ZOS, do something about it. Ticket number: 191124-002278
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hope ZOS does something to the person doing the scamming. I hate it when people take advantage of others in a game such as this. Daily life is stressful enough as it is without worrying about in-game scammers.
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @Inval1d

I have sent you a PM in regards to this issue. Please check your inbox.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got scammed selling crowns to a guy. I added him as a friend before the transaction, just to make it easier to gift him the crown purchase.

Then of course he doesn’t pay up. So I reported him.

He’s still on my friends list, so I can see he hasn’t logged on in since I reported him, which was almost a year ago.

Heh.