The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Mastercraft Mediator Purchase error! I would like my vouchers back please.

MonkLoHan
MonkLoHan
✭✭✭
Spent forever trying to farm enough pulverized auribic amber to complete a 400+ Jewelry Master writ and was FINALLY able to complete it. Went to Rolis with intent of purchasing Glass and Ebony motif, but for some reason, it had me purchase some ridiculous incense (at 125 writ vouchers) instead of the Glass motif. I would really like my vouchers back so that I can purchase the Glass motif. Had absolutely NO intention of wasting writs on an incense. Have no idea how this even happened.

How do I open a ticket to get this error purchase reversed?

Screenshot is attached of error purchase from Rolis.

bof0m105d4b0.png

• Jthomas56
    Jthomas56
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve had this happen multiple times, submit a ticket they are really helpful. I got my vouchers back every time.
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    How do I submit a ticket? Do I do it in game? Or, is this post here enough where a ZOS admin could open for me?
  • Inval1d
    Inval1d
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should really add a confirmation pop up window before buying stuff from Rolis or the Impresairo. I keep wasting my tickets/vouchers by mistake previewing stuff
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    I logged into the help/support portal and opened a ticket.

Weird because I only clicked "buy" once and it purchased both Ebony motif book and the incense formula.
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    Just got notified by Support that there is nothing they can do for me. This really SUCKS! Said that they can only help if it were a crown store item.

What makes this even worse is that I noticed that I have already learned the recipe for the incense.

I mean seriously, how the heck can ONE CLICK of "BUY" cause me to purchase TWO items? 125 writ vouchers just down the drain. I just wanted to friggin' buy Glass motif. UGH!!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as i hate "Are You Sure?" in a video game, this is one place it is needed. I have bought more than one Alchemy Station from him.

New Life I believe is one of the events that drop Motifs. If that is the case, Glass Chapters are less than 10k each.

You can always flip the Incense one on a guild trader.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    You can always flip the Incense one on a guild trader.

This is probably the best you can do right now. You can sell the recipe you don't want and then buy the glass motif that you do want for gold. You may take a bit of a loss in the transaction but it should be minor compared to just trashing the recipe completely.

• MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    I just want to give an awesome "shout out" to NADIA of the ESO Team for helping me with this. Situation was resolved timely after I reached out to them, and in a positive manner.

Got my writs back and am now able to purchase my Glass Motif.

Thanks again NADIA for your awesome response and help.

• BlackKnight556
    BlackKnight556
    ✭✭✭
    MonkLoHan wrote: »
    I just want to give an awesome "shout out" to NADIA of the ESO Team for helping me with this. Situation was resolved timely after I reached out to them, and in a positive manner.

Do you know how to contact this person? I'm having a similar isdsue that I need resolved.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MonkLoHan wrote: »

Do you know how to contact this person? I'm having a similar isdsue that I need resolved.

Best to start a ticket, @BlackKnight556, and list the ticket number in the thread, here.

Remember that ZOS can help in most instances ... but it’s on a case by case basis.
  • BlackKnight556
    BlackKnight556
    ✭✭✭
    ETA. My issue was resolved. Thanks for the advice and a huge shoutout to Jeremy from the ESO Team for resolving this for me. :)
    Edited by BlackKnight556 on December 23, 2019 5:31PM