Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning player looking for a trials guild

Patricolus
Patricolus
✭✭
Hi everyone,

I recently returned to the game and want to move into trials. I’ve never run any trials before so I need a group who is willing to guide me through the content and lingo. I have two DPS characters one is a Magicka DK and the other is a stamblade. I’m currently leveling a warden tank as well. I’m CP 321 and would really appreciate the opportunity to learn about trials

UN: Schlessy
Edited by Patricolus on December 16, 2019 12:29PM
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Defenders is looking for any an all friendly team oriented players. We are friendly players have plenty of knowledgeable players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics . We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP in VIVEC and other events. We use the band App to communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico