The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO BEST ZONE COMPETITION HEXADECAFINALS ROUND 11 - VOTE'S CLOSED

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It's the Gold Coast vs. Reaper's March! Will the Mane put the Raw(r) back in Raw(r)l'kha? Or will the Dark Brotherhood assassinate their opponent? YOU DECIDE!

The lineup and current standing of all contenders can be found here, so people can keep track of the overall action.

Each of these bouts will last two days, so this one ends around noon CST (5pm UTC) on December 11th. FIIIIGHT!
Edited by Saucy_Jack on December 11, 2019 7:43PM
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.

ESO BEST ZONE COMPETITION HEXADECAFINALS ROUND 11 - VOTE'S CLOSED 87 votes

Gold Coast
67%
GalenWhiteCoatSyndromeixieSoupDragonZephiran23ShagrethLoves_guarshondelinkCloudtraderOlauronCaffeinatedMayhemcyclonus11VulsahdaalAliyavanaSnowZeniaOhtimbarVoodooPlatypusCloudlessShadow_AkulaDojohoda 59 votes
Reaper's March
32%
vailjohn_ESOssewallb14_ESOAlienSlofTavore1138SilverwillowWldKardeEnemy-of-ColdharbourRagged_ClawListerJMCVaranaMartowoePuzzlenutsTheImperfectaaisoahokarthrag_inakLanteanPegasusYsarieBluestatNairinhe 28 votes
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reaper's March
    Cause it has the best guild store on the server, and I despise the DB dailies
    Edited by January1171 on December 9, 2019 6:57PM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gold Coast
    The Gold Coast gave me the BoW so it gets my vote. >:)
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reaper's March
    I love the Gold Coast, but Reaper's March is home for me. If I get a bounty I can port home and nip in the outlaws refuge without alerting guards, then pop to the bank. So handy.
    PC EU & NA
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gold Coast
    Both are awesome...
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold Coast
    I might've voted for Reaper's March because I like it better as a zone, but I worked long and hard to get that Flawless Sacrament achievement. And I actually enjoyed the DB questline and the dailies (until I had only one target left and had to depend on RNGesus that is), so... yeah, I guess I'm a bit biased here.
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reaper's March
    Bosmers & Khajiits together, 2 most cute races on one map, what can be better?? :D
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold Coast
    Anything, literally any zone, is preferable over Reaper's March.
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold Coast
    Love all the greek-roman style buildings, and the gazebos with the hanging ivy. The Sweetroll quest! The Lighthouse.
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold Coast
    Love all the greek-roman style buildings, and the gazebos with the hanging ivy. The Sweetroll quest! The Lighthouse.

Ditto, plus tonnes of Oblivion nostalgia.
    forever stuck in combat
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reaper's March
    Better story
    Emotional even.
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold Coast
    Oh the nostalgia!
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gold Coast
    I love Cyrodiil so much. The Gold Coast in ESO is super beautiful
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reaper's March
    I love Cyrodiil (Oblivion nostalgia), so it goes without saying that I like the Gold Coast better than Reaper's March.

But for me, this competition isn't for "your all-time favorite zone," it's for "the best zone," which in my book primarily means the zone that has the most stuff to do, or is the best zone for some other reason, irrespective of my personal feelings of liking or disliking a zone. And if you look at the Gold Coast versus Reaper's March, Reaper's March has a lot more stuff to do-- three times as many group bosses, one more major city, more than twice as many wayshrines (which implies that it's a much larger zone as far as square acreage), twice as many group dungeons (one of which doesn't require purchasing an additional DLC as the one in the Gold Coast does), a trial (which does require an additional DLC so maybe it shouldn't count), and three times as many delves.

So, yeah-- as much as I love the Gold Coast, Reaper's March beats it by a country mile.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold Coast
    I can’t stand Reapers March.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • LanteanPegasus
    LanteanPegasus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reaper's March
    That's really a hard one.

Anvil is probably my favourite city in all of Tamriel ever since Oblivion, and I love the region around it.
    But...
    I despise those stupid assassin stuff, and ESO Gold Coast comes as the DB DLC. Ugh. Also, it's so small here, and doesn't offer much (almost nothing) in terms of quests.
    Oh, and I can't live in "my" house. Benirus Manor. My true home in Tamriel. Now it's owned by the bank. Hah ! As if I hadn't money enough to buy the darn bank !

Reaper's March is one of my favourite ESO zones, both for landscape and quests. The whole Khajiit quest line was so great, it made me appreciate the cat people for the first time since I started playing TES with Morrowind. Great lore, great story !
    (Guess there were some Bosmer as well, but I forgot about those...)
    So Reaper's March it is.
    Edited by LanteanPegasus on December 11, 2019 7:43PM
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the Gold Coast gets the gold medal!
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.