when does a weapon's nerf have two hands?

• Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have gradually made the diversity of this game smaller and smaller. A few updates ago, you could easily wreck some serious s**t in BG's and even Cyrodiil, with a bow/bow Nightblade. Now it's like near impossible. S&B is pretty usless now too, there was really no problem to run a DK with S&B and "whatever" backbar, that's becoming increasingly difficult now.

Resto staff was what at least I used to rely on as a magblade, when it was destroyed, I made a few attempts to play a more oldschool magblade before I gave up. What was left, was the option to use it for something else, or use it for a shield stacking 60k magicka kind of magblade. I could go on, but I would just be called negative and bitter. Maybe it's true, but nevertheless, the game is becoming less and less diverse. So many kinds of builds you can't run anymore.
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    hello.

a guide on how to pvp from range.

its a very complicated combo.

snipe - snipe - snipe - dead.

[Edit to remove spam]
    really zos? i had like 200 snipes in there
    Edited by ThePhantomThorn on December 15, 2019 4:57PM
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raudgrani wrote: »
    They have gradually made the diversity of this game smaller and smaller. A few updates ago, you could easily wreck some serious s**t in BG's and even Cyrodiil, with a bow/bow Nightblade. Now it's like near impossible. S&B is pretty usless now too, there was really no problem to run a DK with S&B and "whatever" backbar, that's becoming increasingly difficult now.

Resto staff was what at least I used to rely on as a magblade, when it was destroyed, I made a few attempts to play a more oldschool magblade before I gave up. What was left, was the option to use it for something else, or use it for a shield stacking 60k magicka kind of magblade. I could go on, but I would just be called negative and bitter. Maybe it's true, but nevertheless, the game is becoming less and less diverse. So many kinds of builds you can't run anymore.

liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike proc builds :)
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for the answer to the riddle..
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭
    When does the weapon have two hands (long weapon? Sorry I don't know how you generalize this in English) ultra cheat will be nervous in pvp? it's really confusing to face this abused weapon.

I want to play the full archer, but TESO does everything to complicate this type of game and when you want to face this weapon, you only serve as a fresh pulpit, I love playing the archer, but TESO for that is simply horrible, survival is almost impossible (at least in BG without speaking CP, in CP I don't know) even with the impenetrable full and a monster set of resistance nothing does it or then quickly done, I'm tired of playing only to help kill the other and no thanks, I don't want to play builds to Mr. everyone find on youtube...

because frankly that's what he sums up the PVP in this game that is cruelly losing its freedom (in my opinion)

The worst thing is the Templar that I really find abused the DEVS continue to nerves the classes that no longer need to be, but those who should, they do nothing about it and the wizard always as abused who always has the possibility to do everything without harm.....

Although on my side I'm starting to find something interesting to play, finally in BG for Cyrodill it's another story... This is thanks to another class where I was able to take the idea for my main class and I am starting to be strong in kill, but survival is always tricky in full arc.
    The Decimus video looks interesting has been exploited. I'll have to continue to UP the Psijic order to see what it looks like.
    Here I test the translation via deepl if the latter is better than Google, (in addition to the text a little work), to know it I would be very quickly if translator bad or not I can trust some mockers who have not deprived themselves of it here, otherwise thanks to those who opened some tracks for me and those who understood me !)a..

Because frankly that's what he sums up the PVP in this game that loses cruelly in freedom (in my opinion)

The worst thing is the Templar that I really find abused the DEVS continue to nerves the classes that no longer need to be, but those who should, they do nothing about it and the wizard always as abused who always has the possibility to do everything without harm.....

Although on my side I'm starting to find something interesting to play, finally in BG for Cyrodill it's another story... This is thanks to another class where I was able to take the idea for my main class and I am starting to be strong in kill, but survival is always tricky in full arc.
    The Decimus video looks interesting has been exploited. I'll have to continue to UP the Psijic order to see what it looks like.

ps : I'm testing new translation via deepl if the latter is better than Google, (in addition to the text somewhat reworked), to know it I would very quickly be if translator bad or not, for that I trust some mockers who have not deprived themselves of it here, otherwise, thanks to those who opened some tracks for me and those who understood me !

original texte :
    Quand est-ce que l'arme a deux mains (arme longue ? Désoler je ne sais pas comment vous généralisez cela en anglais) ultra cheat sera nerf  en pvp ? c'est vraiment déroutant d'affronter cette arme abusée.

Je veux jouer à l'archer complet, mais TESO fait tout pour compliquer ce type de jeu et quand vous voulez faire face à cette arme, vous ne servez que de chaire fraîche, j'adore jouer l'archer, mais TESO pour cela est tout simplement horrible, la survie est presque impossible (au moins en BG sans CP parlant, en CP je ne connais pas) même avec l'impénétrable plein et un ensemble monstre de résistance rien n'y fait ou alors vite fait, j'en ai marre de jouer seulement pour aider à tuer l'autre et non merci, je ne veux pas jouer les builds à monsieur tout le monde trouver sur youtube ...

Car franchement c'est ce qu'il résume le PVP dans ce jeu qui perd cruellement en liberté (à mon sens)

Le pire, c'est le templier que je trouve vraiment abusé les DEVS continuent de nerf les classes qui n'ont plus besoin de l'être, mais ceux qui le devraient, ils n'en font rien et du sorcier toujours aussi abusé qui lui a toujours la possibilité de tout faire sans mal....

Bien que de mon côté je commence à trouver quelque chose d'intéressant à jouer, enfin en BG pour Cyrodill c'est une autre histoire... Cela grâce à une autre classe ou j'ai pu prendre l'idée pour ma classe principale et je commence à être fort en kill, mais la survie est toujours délicate en full arc.
    La vidéo de Decimus a l'air intéressante a exploité. Il va me falloir continuer à UP l'ordre Psijic pour voir ce que ça donne.

Je teste une nouvelle traduction via deepl si ce dernier est mieux que Google , (en plus du texte quelque peu remanier), pour le savoir je serais très vite si traducteur mauvais ou pas, pour ça je fais confiance à quelques moqueurs qui s'en sont pas privés ici, sinon, merci à ceux qui m'ont ouvert quelques pistes et ceux m'ayant compris !.