Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

when does a weapon's nerf have two hands?

Khatou
Khatou
✭✭✭✭
When is the nerve of this ultra-cheat weapon? in pvp it's really confusing to face this weapon abused.

I want to play full archer, but TESO does everything to make this type of game complicated and when you want to face this weapon you just serve as a fresh pulpit, I love playing archer, but TESO for that is just horrible, survival is almost impossible (at least in BG no CP speaking, in CP I do not know) even with the impenetrable full and a monster set of resistance nothing makes it, I'm fed up playing only to assist the kill to another and no thank you I do not want this day noobi weapon and sir everyone who will look are build on youtube ...

because frankly that's what it summarizes the PVP in this game in addition to the sorcerer cheaté ...

The worst is the templar that I find really abused the DEVS fun has continued to nerve what does not need to be, but where there must be nerve they do nothing!
Edited by Khatou on December 8, 2019 11:44AM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wut ?

Google translate not good.
    Edited by Juhasow on December 8, 2019 11:48AM
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The nerve on this guy...
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    It might be that my coffee hasn't kicked in yet but I'm confused by op 😕
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To be honest I just popped in here because the title is gibberish, sheer curiosity, not much wiser but if it’s pvp and a presumably angry player and it involves two hands then it’s probably that troll bait hammer

Let’s face it, watch and eso live and you know the dungeon lead is a deliberate troll, is it that much of a surprise that some of that ends up in pvp as well
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does weapons have hands? That is my question.
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    When does weapons have hands? That is my question.

No no, the question was "When does a weapon's nerf have two hands?"

It's a riddle about the patch notes.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im pretty sure this how people hear me when I travel to other countries and try to order food...
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Exactly!
    PC EU
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khatou wrote: »
    When is the nerve of this ultra-cheat weapon? in pvp it's really confusing to face this weapon abused.

I want to play full archer, but TESO does everything to make this type of game complicated and when you want to face this weapon you just serve as a fresh pulpit, I love playing archer, but TESO for that is just horrible, survival is almost impossible (at least in BG no CP speaking, in CP I do not know) even with the impenetrable full and a monster set of resistance nothing makes it, I'm fed up playing only to assist the kill to another and no thank you I do not want this day noobi weapon and sir everyone who will look are build on youtube ...

because frankly that's what it summarizes the PVP in this game in addition to the sorcerer cheaté ...

The worst is the templar that I find really abused the DEVS fun has continued to nerve what does not need to be, but where there must be nerve they do nothing!

you can make the same complaint about builds that fight toe to toe.
    archer playstyle and ranged playstyle exists in every mmo just the same as all ranged playstyles like sorcerer and templers main damage is from range. we all have to build defenses and reactions into our rotations for those type of attacks.
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he is calling for a nerf to two handed players?
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blinkin8r wrote: »

no,
    that person is asking for better build options and damage output in bow and bow build choices.
    the person is angry about the fact that sorcerers and templers are able to do Great damage from range but the archer playstyle is limited and weak and does not survive well.
    Edited by Gilvoth on December 9, 2019 3:29PM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no hablo
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in a world of staves, it is undoubtedly the bow that must be deleted. When will the comeuppance happen? That is the endeavor we can foresee but it is out there. Obviously.

How long can we idly sit by and watch the destruction it sows. We all know the power has crept to levels beyond original intention. At this point, we're all just victims of a blameless but vindictive system.

Will you fix your shortcomings and play your part? can you? that is the question that neither one hand or two can answer without first the yielder seeking his/her own inner truth. Fear not the ides of march but rather seek shelter from the tides of rain.

It is coming - that we can all be sure of. no powerful omnipotent tool lasts forever. At some point, all comes to fruition. We will see brighter days ahead.. the tunnel can only remain closed for so long. Light your torch and blaze the path - fortune favors the bold.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mursie wrote: »
    in a world of staves, it is undoubtedly the bow that must be deleted. When will the comeuppance happen? That is the endeavor we can foresee but it is out there. Obviously.

How long can we idly sit by and watch the destruction it sows. We all know the power has crept to levels beyond original intention. At this point, we're all just victims of a blameless but vindictive system.

Will you fix your shortcomings and play your part? can you? that is the question that neither one hand or two can answer without first the yielder seeking his/her own inner truth. Fear not the ides of march but rather seek shelter from the tides of rain.

It is coming - that we can all be sure of. no powerful omnipotent tool lasts forever. At some point, all comes to fruition. We will see brighter days ahead.. the tunnel can only remain closed for so long. Light your torch and blaze the path - fortune favors the bold.

So has it been fortold, as in the past so shall be the future.

The great seer’s decree to bring true balance and equality among men and beasts. Harken unto the true utopia - light-attack-only PvP.

God wills it.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Rahar
    Rahar
    ✭✭✭✭
    the prophets have spoken
    NeRf MaGsOrC
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did I just read?
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was very disappointed this did not turn out to be a riddle. I legit tried coming up with an answer to it before clicking.

Something about a clock...whatever time the next patch drops...hmmm
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "My Hovercraft is full of eels"
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The answers you seek, you must look inside yourself, you must. You will unlock the full power of your weapon, once you realize that there are no hands.
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When people ask you what happened here, tell them the North remembers. Tell them winter came for House Khatou.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you call a dog that has no legs?
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    mursie wrote: »

So has it been fortold, as in the past so shall be the future.

The great seer’s decree to bring true balance and equality among men and beasts. Harken unto the true utopia - light-attack-only PvP.

God wills it.

Thanks be to God
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    devilsTear wrote: »

The title makes me think it is a riddle. Maybe there is a prize to the first person who deciphers the riddle.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

The title makes me think it is a riddle. Maybe there is a prize to the first person who deciphers the riddle.

then i should get the prize, because i stated honestly and exactly what the thread creator was talking about.
    the OP is talking about the desire to have greater damage and more survival and protection in bow builds AND more bow builds available in options and skills.
    look at the persons history in threads and thread titles.
    look at that persons main language.
    look at the thread creators main discussions.
    at quite often about bow and bow builds and doing more damage and more survival while wielding a bow.
    it's not a joke, its not a poem, and the thread starter deserves more respect in responses.
    i stated exactly what the OP was talking about, and no i wasnt joking then, and im not joking now iether.

just to quote myself from earlier, so there isnt any confusion on this subject:

"that person is asking for better build options and damage output in bow and bow build choices.
    the person is angry about the fact that sorcerers and templers are able to do Great damage from range but the archer playstyle is limited and weak and does not survive well.
    "

several of the comments here are from those who appose bow builds and bow users, so the thread has been slightly derailed due to those comments directing, however, im a bow user so i noticed what thread starter seemed to be trying to say. i am attempting to re-direct by showing the intention of the OP from an obvious point of view of looking at the history of the thread makers discussions and comments that mainly target bow and more damage in bow builds and more survival in bow builds, and yes the subjects and comments the thread maker says are not constantly about bows but, it is a main theme you find that person talking about quite often.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    here is a good example of thread starters previous discussions that support what is being referred to.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/504655/how-to-play-full-archer-in-pvp-optimization

i agree with and support the OP's requests and beliefs as well as im sure all bow users in eso would.
    OP is right.
    Edited by Gilvoth on December 10, 2019 1:25AM
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    here is a good example of thread starters previous discussions that support what is being referred to.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/504655/how-to-play-full-archer-in-pvp-optimization

i agree with and support the OP's requests and beliefs as well as im sure all bow users in eso would.
    OP is right.

Ehh
    The game would be better if they deleted the bow altogether and thats coming from a 2hd/bow nb main of 3 years....

*nothing ruins a good fight faster thansome
    try hard spamming a bow from a safe distance while your engaged
    Edited by jadarock on December 10, 2019 1:43AM
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

then i should get the prize, because i stated honestly and exactly what the thread creator was talking about.
    the OP is talking about the desire to have greater damage and more survival and protection in bow builds AND more bow builds available in options and skills.
    look at the persons history in threads and thread titles.
    look at that persons main language.
    look at the thread creators main discussions.
    at quite often about bow and bow builds and doing more damage and more survival while wielding a bow.
    it's not a joke, its not a poem, and the thread starter deserves more respect in responses.
    i stated exactly what the OP was talking about, and no i wasnt joking then, and im not joking now iether.

just to quote myself from earlier, so there isnt any confusion on this subject:

"that person is asking for better build options and damage output in bow and bow build choices.
    "

several of the comments here are from those who appose bow builds and bow users, so the thread has been slightly derailed due to those comments directing, however, im a bow user so i noticed what thread starter seemed to be trying to say. i am attempting to re-direct by showing the intention of the OP from an obvious point of view of looking at the history of the thread makers discussions and comments that mainly target bow and more damage in bow builds and more survival in bow builds, and yes the subjects and comments the thread maker says are not constantly about bows but, it is a main theme you find that person talking about quite often.

Bow does not need a buff.

Feel free to use Bow/Bow, but expect your enemy will not keep their range for you. Use a snare and keep kiting.

Just like a melee player expects Bow user will try to keep their distance. Use a gap-closer.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    no hablo

He speaks French... we, Spanish speakers in general can communicate our ideas in English much better than that (since English is an obligatory subject in all countries from Mexico to the south).
    Edited by Xvorg on December 11, 2019 4:28PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blinkin8r wrote: »

no,
    that person is asking for better build options and damage output in bow and bow build choices.

lemme retort. Magplars from last 2 patches have become somehow viable. mSorc, on the other hand, is the best ranged class in this game as it must be.

Anyway, I don't think the problem is that Sorcs or Temps are better, I think the big, big problem here are the stupid nerfs ZoS is carrying on.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What do you call a dog that has no legs?

My Ex-Wife?