The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Snow Globe Home

• Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sometimes buy furnished and scavenge at least some furnishings for use elsewhere as well, but tend to use that approach more for chapter-related housing than for homes furnished in more readily craftable styles. Storage is such an issue, even with ESO+. :(
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inaya wrote: »
    Malfoy wrote: »
    The only thing I don't like about this enchanted globe, is, as I look up to see the sky, I see the inner fabric of a tent. I'm aware that this adds to the immersiveness of said globe. Everything else I adore, but that, nope, I need my skies to be open 🌨

If I had the money for the furnishing pack however, I would definitely buy it! ☃️

Yeah the tent fabric is kinda weird tbh but the rest of it is really cute.

I do wish the Snow Globe was not under a Tent in the game, so we could see the sky while in the house
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being inside a snow globe is waaay to gimmicky for me, otherwise a snowy home and with a view of the aurora would be appealing. But if many like it, I am glad there are a variety of homes to appeal to different tastes. :)

I do appreciate how the Witches Coven was done — available for gold with the completion of achievements and great potential to be transformed besides!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wanted to love this home when it first came out last year, but the layout of the house is just terrible. And, it's an Imperial lighthouse versus a nice cozy Nord cottage.

I love the exterior (as long as I don't look up, LOL), but the house itself is pretty awful. If it had been for gold like the Exorcised Cottage, I would have bought it, but it's an easy pass for Crowns.

I did seriously look at it again this year and came to the same conclusion, that it wasn't worth the price to me. And, since I don't decorate for the holidays in real life, it was easy to pass again on the furnishing pack, even when it's on sale for me.

I do think it's a good price for the size of the home, esp. since it has 300/600 slots. And, as I said, the exterior is so pretty. I just wish it had been a nice cozy Nord cottage rather than a cold Imperial lighthouse.
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Inaya wrote: »
    Malfoy wrote: »
    The only thing I don't like about this enchanted globe, is, as I look up to see the sky, I see the inner fabric of a tent. I'm aware that this adds to the immersiveness of said globe. Everything else I adore, but that, nope, I need my skies to be open 🌨

If I had the money for the furnishing pack however, I would definitely buy it! ☃️

Yeah the tent fabric is kinda weird tbh but the rest of it is really cute.

I do wish the Snow Globe was not under a Tent in the game, so we could see the sky while in the house

I'd like to see it sitting on a pub counter so it can be surrounded by a bunch of GARGANTUAN drunken Nords