The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is with BG grouping?

Rezdayn
Rezdayn
✭✭✭✭✭
Are you trying to run the game this bad? Honest question because some of the things in this game are [snip] like you are trying a social experiment [snip]

6N1x7WY.png

I didnt even know it was possible to get into a game and be SOLO from START to END.
No-one left my team. I started with NO-ONE and it ended that way as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIiMt9GgyDY

Literally the first experience back at this game is this... [snip]

[Edit for bashing.]
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 5, 2019 3:48AM
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you didn't enjoy bg hardmode?
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Rezdayn
    Rezdayn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you didn't enjoy bg hardmode?

The only thing more fun is being forced to queue for game modes I have no interest in because they are linked to others I actually want to play.

That is really fun and well designed.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop trying to stealth steal the relics.
  • Rezdayn
    Rezdayn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    Stop trying to stealth steal the relics.

96/100 and last achievement I need for BGs. Dont worry I will never be back and you can have "fun".
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

When creating threads/posts, we ask that members refrain from Bashing. We can understand that there may be things that frustrate players, however Bashing is not the way bring things up as it is a violation of the rules that we have in place. Constructive criticism is one thing, and that we do allow. But when it reaches the point of Bashing, then it becomes a rule violation. If there may be any qestions in regards to the rules, please feel free to take a few moments to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 5, 2019 4:01AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • KageNin
    KageNin
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GregoryV can you pleas bring to attention of combat team that BG qué is broken ? Reapetedly I was in a battleground match with uneven number of players on teams, last night it was 3v2v1
    Thank you very much keep up good work
  • Rezdayn
    Rezdayn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

When creating threads/posts, we ask that members refrain from Bashing. We can understand that there may be things that frustrate players, however Bashing is not the way bring things up as it is a violation of the rules that we have in place. Constructive criticism is one thing, and that we do allow. But when it reaches the point of Bashing, then it becomes a rule violation. If there may be any qestions in regards to the rules, please feel free to take a few moments to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-

Fair.