The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sorcs have an unfair advantage.

Titain
Titain
✭✭✭
Crystal shards, but you removed, counters like reflective scales.
Bolt escape, but you removed counters like immovable.
encase, can not be blocked.
Ruin prison, can not be blocked.
4 advantages you have give Sorcs, and removed counters to these attacks, please explain to me. why you feel Sorcs should have this advantage while you nurf everyone else?
I never though the game was to be dictated, on what race, or skill line you had to play to win. Do understand I am speaking about PVP, non CP.
The game had been balanced over the past 7 years, and in one fail swoop you come in and disrupt everything instead of focusing on the op skills.
I will never agree to what has been done to your customer base. they have trained, and used their skills for years, and all of a sudden somebody has the bright idea to turn everything up side down. Zos had broken armor sets, broken weapons, created so many bugs, and problems you can't count them all. not to mention pissed off a lot of people.
I do not agree with your common core, [snip] approach to balance, because there is no balance, and the entire idea was stupid, plain, and simple.
[snip]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW-K5RQdzo&list=RDla1WfEr60yg&index=18

[Edit for political reference.]
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 5, 2019 6:41PM
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Titain wrote: »
    The game had been balanced over the past 7 years, and in one fail swoop you come in and disrupt everything instead of focusing on the op skills.

Good pun! (I hope)
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf did i just read?
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not sure what you are on about. Something about sorcs, a little bit about the devs, a random Rammstein video. Take it easy there [snip].

[Edit for inappropriate remark.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 5, 2019 6:30PM
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wish all my phalanges were thumbs because they'd all be up.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • huhjun1978
    huhjun1978
    ✭✭✭
    Each class has their own special advantages, if you play well, you can counter Sorc easily. You can ask someone (like me) how to do, it's not a problem.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a stamplar, I’m greatly weakened by my javelin being nerfed to something like 10 feet, while sorcs can hammer me from the upper decks of keeps when I’m sieging at maximum range. That’s not balanced.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about every single crystal is dodge?? Maybe you are too hasty while fighting them. Sorc is all about exhausting their opponent.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    huhjun1978 wrote: »
    Each class has their own special advantages, if you play well, you can counter Sorc easily. You can ask someone (like me) how to do, it's not a problem.

[snip] every other skill line is limited, except Sorcs. they have 4 or more major perks in their skill line. these patches where about balance not being a tank to counter a Sorc. I have a sorc, a nigh blade, a Dragon Knight, and a Templar. maybe your idea of countering a sorc is to either out tank them, or run from them [snip]? Once again, if balance is for everyone playing pvp to be a tank, I would like you to explain to me how that is balance? there are more Sorcs in pvp then any other class, and that is not because they like sorcs, it is because they are op! [snip]

[Edit for bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 5, 2019 6:32PM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    huhjun1978 wrote: »

[snip] every other skill line is limited, except Sorcs. they have 4 or more major perks in their skill line. these patches where about balance not being a tank to counter a Sorc. I have a sorc, a nigh blade, a Dragon Knight, and a Templar. maybe your idea of countering a sorc is to either out tank them, or run from them [snip]? Once again, if balance is for everyone playing pvp to be a tank, I would like you to explain to me how that is balance? there are more Sorcs in pvp then any other class, and that is not because they like sorcs, it is because they are op! [snip]

[Edit for bait.]

If you approach it completely rationally warden is the class with the most universial toolkit.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on December 5, 2019 6:33PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,

Some posts have been removed due to their non-constructive nature. Please remember to abide to our community rules when posting on the forums.
    Staff Post
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all the wardens and templars around you are going to the sorc op card?! lolz
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    (snip) quite with the "i get killed by sorcs so nerf them" threads, there is ALWAYS a counter play to ANY class you just have to learn what it is and how to do it

(edited for baiting)
    Edited by ZOS_FalcoYamaoka on December 14, 2019 8:04PM
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    For some odd reason people feel that I am bashing Sorcs because they are OP, its not really the intention here.
    You don't go out to the bar and ask them to water down your drinks do you?
    Do you water down your fireworks before the 4th?
    then why would watering down skill lines be any different? Watered down skills means watered down fun!
    If I want watered down fun ill go to a wet T shirt contest.
    It is not why I play Elder Scrolls.

• InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might have a valid pointe, but it got lost in all the hostility </3
    Edited by InaMoonlight on December 6, 2019 2:30AM
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • horizonxael
    horizonxael
    ✭✭
    lol and I complain that in pvp I suck and are sorcs I always shott the immortal or Templar tanks ahahahaah
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, I would give a 2/10 for a lot of correct spelled words. But Rammstein pushed you through the roof to a solid 5/10! Ah, it's this season - I give you a 6/10! Happy St. Nicholas Day!
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • quadraxis666
    quadraxis666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooo... what exactly is the bug you're reporting?
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    Bugs! who said Elder Scrolls had any bugs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHPbTuSOKaA

People that do the normal game few dungeons, little questing would not even understand how broken the game is.
    strip off your CP, go into a PVP match to test your glorious legendary armor, and you will see what bugs I am speaking about.
    It's not a bug, it's an infestation. The entire idea behind the patches was to create balance, it did no such thing, it only took 7 years of development, and tossed it into the trash can. Instead of working on the problems that the game had. We have adjusted the entire game. creating new problems, and not fixing the existing problems. It is not really worth the effort of bringing problems to the attention of the bug report, because should the devs not agree with you, they will threaten, and ban your account to keep you quiet. They will not admit that they have made any mistakes, will only sugar coat things, and hope your short term memory will forget all about it.
    Edited by Titain on December 8, 2019 9:42PM
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    . While I am at it the next topic in the discussion will be the Templars biting jabs.

•Launch a relentless assault, striking enemies in front of you four times with your Aedric spear dealing 299 Physical Damage to the closest enemy and 121 Physical Damage to all other enemies.
    •The final strike reduces the Movement Speed of the closest enemy by 40% for 1 second
    •Activating this ability grants you Major Savagery, increasing your Weapon Critical rating by 2191 for 8 seconds.

no place in the description does it say that this skill will silence you, but it does, it silences you from retaliation In any way can not roll doge, can not use any of you skills because you are silenced. Yes broken also. So this creates a situation where you have spamming, and it has been going on for quiet some time, this has not been addressed.

The solution to all these problems would be to "do a roll back," and focused on each problem individually so that you could make adjustments as needed one skill at a time. your blanketed approach to adjustments has created more problems than it has solved.

If it ain't Broke don't fix it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FlYODAJUBU
    Edited by Titain on December 9, 2019 6:48PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crystal shards, but you removed, counters like reflective scales.

Sorry but I did not read past the first line.

If reflective scales is the only counter to crystal shards then how have the other classes managed against sorcs all this time.

Smh the rest of us manage against sorcs. Maybe figure out those counters all of us have available.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf sorc threads have finally made it to bug reports section.
    I guess it "bugs" him. lmao
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf sorc threads have finally made it to bug reports section.
    I guess it "bugs" him. lmao

Did I strike a never with you when I mention Templars biting jabs?
    may I ask is this why 3 of your characters are Templar, so you may exploit the Templars biting jabs?

I know who you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPtHgy54fHU
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    There is a higher order, It is much higher than the devs, understanding of balance, disorder is not balance.
    You cant have one with out the other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezmR9Attpyc

7 years of development, 7 years of balancing, 7 years of tweaking glitches , and bugs. Just when everything was starting to feel right, you went and screwed it all up.

Edited by Titain on December 9, 2019 12:27PM
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    could just L2P like everyone else and quite with the "i get killed by sorcs so nerf them" threads, there is ALWAYS a counter play to ANY class you just have to learn what it is and how to do it

Anyone who would sit, and ignore the facts written in front of them, and documented, then proceed to lie, I have a very low opinion of.
    Just be cause you say it is. Does not make it true!

Rune Prison
    Active •Imprison an enemy in a constricting sphere of dark magic, after a short duration they are stunned for 3 seconds.
    •The stun cannot be blocked or dodged.

Encase
    •Call Daedric shards from the earth to immobilize enemies in front of you for 4 seconds.
    •This ability cannot be blocked.

Now that you have been discredited for lying. Maybe in the future you will do your due diligence before making false comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b4xuxy-OEc

Edited by Titain on December 9, 2019 7:24PM
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qmpqhbr7cy71.jpg

Edited by tim99 on December 9, 2019 7:23PM
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    Not really about nurfing anyone, It is about un-nurfing.
    Many classes lost things they need to counter the sorcs.
    like weapon range, shields, reflective scale, knock backs,
    and the ability to avoid certain attacks.
    So many skills mutilated that it has cause a total imbalance.
    But if you read the thread you would see.
    is about how our skill lines have been watered down.
    These skills where need to keep sorc's in check.
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    Enough said this was before Zos nurfed our skills we had to counter sorcs.
    now its just 10 times worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFNw5RdiOHo
  • Tolino
    Tolino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Titain
    You should learn how the class works before you complain about it
    Rune Prison
    Active •Imprison an enemy in a constricting sphere of dark magic, after a short duration they are stunned for 3 seconds.
    •The stun cannot be blocked or dodged.

You can doge it easy! It has a 1s delay.
    Encase
    •Call Daedric shards from the earth to immobilize enemies in front of you for 4 seconds.
    •This ability cannot be blocked.

Snare and immobilization immunity? But nobody uses this ability anyway.
    Magsorc: Tôlino (Wardless)
    Magden: Wa-Uller
    Stamsorc: Tolino Sturmfalke
  • Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    I am a CP 1229 Sorc, I think I know how it works.
    I also know I can steal kills left, and right, daedric shards are nasty.
    I do not run my Sorc much because when I do I get all kinds of nasty
    pm's.
    I will soon be running my Sorc, just because I can, and just because it is OP.
    I would prefer that the skills where un-nurfted so I can run what ever character I choose, but in the end.
    I will exploit this problem just like everyone else.
    It is a problem, and I will take advantage of it just because the devs do not care.
    Edited by Titain on December 10, 2019 5:45AM
This discussion has been closed.