The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Geting unavilable items via customer support- True or False?

kaisernick
kaisernick
✭✭✭✭✭
I have seen and been told countless times that its possible that if you submit a in game ticket asking for a home that unavilable but have the cros for it that the team MAY allow you to purchase it through them.
Now while i think this is highly unlikly and is nothing more than a rumor it is still one of those itching things that isin the back of my mind "what if it is possible"
So i would just like a clear responce to settle both the rumor and the lingering thought of weather it could be true.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My impression is that when it is done, it’s been because someone just missed a sale or otherwise had a very good reason that they were unavailable when the item was for sale. Certainly it can’t be done all the time for any reason at all or it would surely be less work for ZOS to have all of the items available all of the time in the Crown store.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I was told by guildies awhile back if you have the crowns in your account already to cover the purchase and then put in a ticket with support they may let you buy the house but I'm not really sure my friends says thats how he was able to get his Grand Lichal Manor. But he never gave me any details its worth a try.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.