The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Social Ban and Support Problem

jessilee73b14_ESO
I was placed under a social ban about an hour into the Undaunted Event following guild recruitment rounds. I have sent 5-6 tickets. No replies. No emails. When I attempt to access my accounts Support tab, I'm logged back out and unable to log in. The Log In button simply doesn't work. Ticket number is #:191123-002018
Thank you.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @jessilee73b14_ESO

Please check your inbox for an update on ticket #191123-002018.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jessilee73b14_ESO
    Thank you, I'm very grateful.
  • jessilee73b14_ESO
    It's been more than 2 weeks, both of my accounts: jessilee73b14_ESO and rikern are still under the social ban. I still can't do things in the guilds I'm a part of. My ticket was under a review, then when I added an update stating that I didn't see Any of my other tickets (I didn't realize that most of them ended up under Feedback, though the first account recovery one was still missing) it returned to waiting on an agent. I still haven't received an e-mail or any other sort.
    I know you lot are probably busy, but in case you see this again, Ticket number is #:191123-002018 (I Think that hasn't changed.)
    Thank you.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @jessilee73b14_ESO

I've sent you another PM regarding your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jessilee73b14_ESO
    @ZOS_BillE
    Like I had said before, I don't want to be a bother, but it's been 23 days, or 24, I'm not sure. It's been since that few hours long Undaunted Event nearly a month ago. I'm extremely frustrated, to say the least. People in my RP guild and trade guild are at this point wonder what's taking so long, as whenever one of them gets a social ban, it's never for this long. I'm not going to resort to the spamming tactics, the subscription cancellation, nor the twitter complaining that's been recommended. I just want to be able to use my accounts fully again. It would also be nice if I could be informed of what I did that earned me this.
    I know that things are busy. I know there's the holiday craziness, and the events that you folks have to see to. But if you could spare me like, 5 minutes? If you can't lift the ban in that short of time, okay, at least give me an estimate of when you'll have time to see to it? Please?
  • jessilee73b14_ESO
    It's lifted, thank you very much. I really appreciate it, thank you.