The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NERF SIEGE

• Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't Siege damage able to crit, like a year back or so?

I wagely remember cloaking before the trebuchet hit a group at a gate choke point once, critting the lot :D
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sandnessen wrote: »
    Wasn't Siege damage able to crit, like a year back or so?

I wagely remember cloaking before the trebuchet hit a group at a gate choke point once, critting the lot :D

No, but a few months ago there was a bug where siege damage was affected buffs and what not, causing it to do insanely high damage. It was a bug that got fixed about a week or two later.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My 2 cents- Siege damage seems at a good place. Buuuuut, I kind of miss the extra damage bug.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess PvE bosses should be nerfed too since they give a big red circle where the attack is going to hit and standing in it usually kills you. I hope that my military grade warfare full of giant bolts, meatbag,, rocks, and flaming oil kills people, this is a war after all...
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol this community

"How do we deal with the tank meta? Nobody dies!"

"OMG! We were her by 15 siege and died! Nerf it!"

I actually think fire, wildfire, and regular balistas and trees, scatter and meat bags, as well as oils are in a good spot. Could use a buff to the status effect surge still.