The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Which race (culture) do you think is still under-represented the most?

• Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial
    Lyserus wrote: »
    Let's focus on the main playable 10 races, so I will not add other or other major races to the poll (and we can only have 10 options)

Which race do you think ESO can explore more on? What culture is the least exciting or unique in your taste and in need of expansion?

Me personally feel like breton is lacking the most. Sure they are cool half elf and all, but they are represented in the game as your most classic western medieval culture, and the worst thing is their territory is mostly filled up, yet unlike bosmer who has the same problem, their culture is not illustrated well in vanilla (while bosmeri culture is quite special in vanilla)

Well I would say men races as a whole are less exciting compare to mer races and beastfolk, but imperial got ES4 and imperial city (and really the empire itself is the lore of imperials), nord got ES5 and upcoming skyrim (althogh I feel like vanilla ESO portraited their culture poorly), and redguard culture was did quite well in vanilla and craglorn, so bretons got the worst of it

I would say Imperial. Bretons have multiple and distinctive lands and cities dedicated to them with their own singular style. If someone asked me to identify a Breton building I could do it. Same with High Elves, Khajit, Red Guard, Argonian, Wood Elf, Nord, Orc... etc. But if someone asked me to point out an Imperial building I wouldn't have any clue.
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »
    Lyserus wrote: »
    Let's focus on the main playable 10 races, so I will not add other or other major races to the poll (and we can only have 10 options)

Which race do you think ESO can explore more on? What culture is the least exciting or unique in your taste and in need of expansion?

Me personally feel like breton is lacking the most. Sure they are cool half elf and all, but they are represented in the game as your most classic western medieval culture, and the worst thing is their territory is mostly filled up, yet unlike bosmer who has the same problem, their culture is not illustrated well in vanilla (while bosmeri culture is quite special in vanilla)

Well I would say men races as a whole are less exciting compare to mer races and beastfolk, but imperial got ES4 and imperial city (and really the empire itself is the lore of imperials), nord got ES5 and upcoming skyrim (althogh I feel like vanilla ESO portraited their culture poorly), and redguard culture was did quite well in vanilla and craglorn, so bretons got the worst of it

I would say Imperial. Bretons have multiple and distinctive lands and cities dedicated to them with their own singular style. If someone asked me to identify a Breton building I could do it. Same with High Elves, Khajit, Red Guard, Argonian, Wood Elf, Nord, Orc... etc. But if someone asked me to point out an Imperial building I wouldn't have any clue.

Imperial City? :D
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nord

Most definitely and beyond any reasonable doubt, it is the Nords.

Skyrim is out of the equation for these purposes because those events are well into the future and the game is not even a part of ESO.

PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reiklings ain’t getting NO LOVE ‘round here! They ain’t PLAYABLE. They just SLAUGHTERIN’ HOGS and hangin’ ‘em on sticks and waitin’ for you to kill ‘em.

I wanna roll a REIKLING!
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    Definitely Bretons. Political correctness and human white male... Cough... But seriously Bretons needs some love, they are pretty nonexistent and invisible as race.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge