Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Did the NA server just poop the bed again? Short answer: A good bit.

• Kahmel
    Kahmel
    ✭✭✭
    Was doing nCR+2 with my guild and I stared at the bosses 5% hp left while everyone was talking about how they're DCing I'm quite frustrated.
  • imno007b14_ESO
    imno007b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've been booted off twice in the last ten minutes. I was in a dungeon and saw my ping climb to 999.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Stellarvorous
    Stellarvorous
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever Zos has doing maintenance needs to be fired from their jobs for the amount of threads regarding game performance and for the amount of maintenances we keep having yet server performance is getting worse someone is clearly failing.

And while I wont pretend I know how to fix bugs deal with coding and improve server performance because I don't that being said who ever they have hired claiming they know how to do it clearly doesn't either
  • FinneganFroth
    FinneganFroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BUT DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT THAT NEW CAT WITH THE GREEN SWEATER THAT YOU CAN BUY FOR 50K CROWNS?
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    She's gonna blow Capt'n!!!

a6959e68f0a2434599095b51ff4860e30d9274e62b4cee676ba0acf0a4795632.jpg
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask not for whom the server croaks; it croaks for thee.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just hit 1k ping, i hit block in town and i stayed blocking for about a solid minute and then got booted :neutral:
    uwu
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server's Drunk! Where's that person with the coffee?
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I'm also having issues. I got booted from Cyro over 20 minutes ago and have not been able to get into game since. First it said it was unable to connect to the server. Then my account was already logged in. Then there was a problem accessing my account. Now It just sits at requesting character load without moving forward.

:sadpants:
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    Are you Steam or thru ZOS launcher. Not having issues.
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    johnjetau wrote: »
    Are you Steam or thru ZOS launcher. Not having issues.

ZOS launcher
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Issues in PS4 NA
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • phileunderx2
      phileunderx2
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      was in a dungeon, entire group lagged out and then got booted from the server.
      attempted to log back in but was taking forever so i gave up.
    • witchdoctor
      witchdoctor
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I live in Australia.
      Using ExitLag, my latency sits around a steady 215ms.
      The latency today has been so bad, my UI is reporting scientifically impossible latency.

WBavxFM.png
    • Kaios
      Kaios
      ✭✭
      The constant lag and getting kicked from server is absolutely terrible tonight, I have never seen it this bad on NA for quite some time.
    • dem0n1k
      dem0n1k
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I live in Australia.
      The latency today has been so bad, my UI is reporting scientifically impossible latency.

WBavxFM.png

LOL!. the lag is so bad it's clocked all the way round! so that's 999+17ms lag ;)

booted from server for the 5th time today.. time to go outside or something !
      NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
    • mayasunrising
      mayasunrising
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      dem0n1k wrote: »
      I live in Australia.

WBavxFM.png

LOL!. the lag is so bad it's clocked all the way round! so that's 999+17ms lag ;)

booted from server for the 5th time today.. time to go outside or something !

5th time today? You're lucky. I've been booted that many times in the past 45 minutes. :P

• Kamara
      Kamara
      Horrible lag spikes last night that are now back again tonight. Doing dragon boss dailies and half the people were dropping like flies. The dragon could hit you but you couldn't move. Lots of prone people with little plus symbols. lol. Then booted to character select or out of the game completely. Rinse. Repeat. Login issues. Invisible characters. Selling anything at a merchant took at least 10 seconds to register. Yikes... finally decided to log out and give it a bit. It's unplayable right now.
    • mayasunrising
      mayasunrising
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Annnnd again.

• Google
      Google
      Soul Shriven
      Going on 3 hours in blackheart haven vet because we've got kicked on last boss 7 or 8 times now. Keep getting stuck in ability loops, going invisible and getting booted. i find it funny how the event was cancelled to improve server performance yet this happens. Definitly my last month of eso+.
    • irstarkey57
      irstarkey57
      ✭✭✭✭
      FFS ZOS
    • MercilessnVexed
      MercilessnVexed
      ✭✭✭✭
      @Saucy_Jack --- Jaaaaaaaack you weren't supposed to REALLY give the server the whole pot of coffee. !!
    • azjuwelz
      azjuwelz
      ✭✭✭✭
      Same thing Xbox NA. Good thing I'm not doing any hard content this evening.
      Xbox-NA
      Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
      PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
      PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
      PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
      PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
      PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
      PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
      PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
    • CleymenZero
      CleymenZero
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Is this a serious game and a serious company?

I'm all about respect but only give respect when given the same treatment and this about it....

The random password reset on forums without warning, the constant bugs, constant DC and tonight, the servers keep DC'ing us.

I've never seen this in my whole life. I logged in to help a friend do vBRP and farm his stuff and now we had to cancel. What is this?

Again, I want to have a shred of respect for the team but I'm just in awe with what I'm seeing.

The only thing that can save something like this is transparency, honesty and owning up to your crap!
    • devildog13_93
      devildog13_93
      ✭✭✭
      Ps4 NA an PC NA are crashing
    • zyk
      zyk
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Saucy_Jack wrote: »
      Got booted to the login screen and it's not letting me log in again.

EDIT: I got up and got a cup of coffee. Then I logged in again and it worked, albeit verrrrry slowly.

Coffee fixes everything.

DOUBLE EDIT: Then it did it again.

Coffee has failed to maintain the fix.

Coffee what have you done.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Thank you for contacting ESO technical support. We understand your coffee is no longer resolving issues connecting to The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr. Please provide us with the following information:
      • The method used to roast the beans
      • The method used to grind thee beans
      • The method used to brew the coffee
      • Any additives such as cream or sugar
      • The last time your brewing equipment was cleaned
      • The time your coffee was brewed at
    • Glurin
      Glurin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Looks like my decision to call it a night was the right one. I'll just continue watching DVDs until bed time and see what happens in the morning. :)
      "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
    • Ryath_Waylander
      Ryath_Waylander
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I live in Australia.

WBavxFM.png

@witchdoctor are you happy with the exitlag service? Does it make a genuine improvement in the lag? Over the last two years, the ping has risen steadily for me in South Africa from 160 to 240 as new content was added. Dragonguard has pushed my average up to 310, which is now making even dungeons problematic. I just need to get the ping back to 200ms average.
    • Ryath_Waylander
      Ryath_Waylander
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      So sorry guys, it's all my fault. I was so frustrated with the last 3 weeks of being booted from the game in PC-EU, I made my self a toon on PC-NA yesterday...