The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Blinding flashing effect in quests must stop!

Spiros78
Spiros78
✭✭✭
I got sick to see all of a sudden, white flashing hurting my eyes, during a change in scenery during some quests and very often. Seriously i just can't take it anymore, it hurts and it makes me furious to see effort from devs to blind us for their fun. There is nothing fun in this or professional or necessity to do this to us. Remove it already or simply add an option in Graphics or Gameplay for flash effects on/off. FFS with it.

Who was the genius behind this idea, i wonder..

Screenshot-20191107-011230.jpg
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #BringBackBlindingLight
    #MakeTemplarGreatAgain
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought you meant a completely different thing with blinding flashes...
    EU PC
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vildebill wrote: »
    I thought you meant a completely different thing with blinding flashes...

yeah :neutral:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd definitely be all in for a toggle. For those of us it doesn't bother, they're kind of cool effects. But I understand if it causes issues.

And yep, made me think about my old Templar on my PC account from long ago. I still like to think his blinding flashes still work properly. ;)
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • DrOuttaSight
    DrOuttaSight
    ✭✭✭
    In-fact

Players, young or Older who suffer from Epilepsy,

(exposure to flashing lights at certain intensities or to certain visual patterns can trigger seizures).

This condition is known as Photosensitive Epilepsy.
    Forums are for........... venting/letting off steam
    Feed the needy Not the greedy
    In Virtual Space No One Can Hear You Scream!!!

PC EU Clockwork Server