The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How long before support reaches out regarding suspension?

Menalak
Menalak
Soul Shriven
The last time I played ESO was like 6 months ago. I try to log on last week and suddenly I'm suspended from the site. I'm guessing some form of hacking occurred or my info was stolen somehow. I submitted a ticket through the non-member system last week and still haven't heard a single thing. Not even an auto generated email saying the ticket was created. Because of this I don't even know the ticket number so my only resort is to create yet another ticket with the ticket number unless an agent can track my ticket based on this post. It's a bit ridiculous I've heard absolutely nothing. Anyone have ETAs on how long this takes?
  • Menalak
    Menalak
    Soul Shriven
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a rule Zos will not respond to the issue here as they do not discuss specific bans or suspensions in the forums. Only via DM.

@ZOS_BillE may be able to direct you to a specific channel. Probably best to DM BillE anyhow. Also, keep your ticket numbers next time.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find myself wondering why they did away with the automated email response. Yeah, they were a joke, and yeah, they did not provide anything useful in the way of suggestions, but they were a response. I guess that, sometimes, that is all people get.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did you stop playing six months ago because you got banned?

asking for a friend (who likes to laugh)
    Edited by ChunkyCat on November 13, 2019 12:40PM
  • Menalak
    Menalak
    Soul Shriven
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    did you stop playing six months ago because you got banned?

asking for a friend (who likes to laugh)

So funny man. No, I stopped playing because I didn't feel like playing anymore. Then somewhere during the timeline of 6 months ago to today I was suspended with no notification. Likely because the Chinese and Russians have all my information since the OPM breach.
  • Menalak
    Menalak
    Soul Shriven
    Ticket number is #191113-001474
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Menalak

Please check your inbox for an update regarding ticket #191113-001474.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post