Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Short Films - Project Tales by the Flame

HollHearsGlow
HollHearsGlow
✭✭✭
I erect the spine of Greetings, and welcome to "Tales by the Flame" topic!

"Tales by the Flame" are a group of Russian-speaking role-players who join together in wish to create atmospheric and interesting stories in the form of a short, in-game captured films.

But roots, as always, go deeper to an event year earlier, when a roleplay tavern "The Jolly Dunmer" was created for my guild Edel Brann. Its core idea is simple: gather-up and tell stories of our adventures, possibly making them on the fly, changing flow of conversations as evening goes to the night. In time we started to seek more active role-playing than just a table and chat, setting up journeys throughout Tamriel, exploring and adapting our "Tales" on the go. This brought many wonderful memories and characters I enjoyed to meet, played by good friends and guests of "The Jolly Dunmer".
And soon a role-player, noble lady and a good friend of mine - @Ealge, came up with the idea which we both felt excited about. To branch out from our concept and begin to make short-films, based on the stories, with a general script and actors, to make it immersive and interesting for all. All stories are told in our very tavern by a handsome bard, who, of course, travel far and wide, and sees much (sometimes more than it's necessary).

And thus "Tales by the Flame" were created! A modest and open group of passioned Russian-speaking ESO players who share same love for Elder Scrolls, willing to be an actor or a writer, to create little something we would like to impart.
We have plans, and plans for plans... But just for now we're happy to present our very first Tale: "The Scariest Night", and hope you'll enjoy it.

Sincerely yours,
Hears-Glow
Edited by HollHearsGlow on July 31, 2020 12:16PM