Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(snip) doesnt die sorcs are strong

• mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it happening all over again? Have we found THE thread where in game potatoes can respawn to air their grievances ?

Let's make this one more memorable than the previous one. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/480332/the-balance-of-mag-sorcs/p1

oh look - a delusional magsorc
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mursie wrote: »
    Is it happening all over again? Have we found THE thread where in game potatoes can respawn to air their grievances ?

Let's make this one more memorable than the previous one. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/480332/the-balance-of-mag-sorcs/p1

oh look - a delusional magsorc

Tried baking potatoes on stream ? You should try it
    Edited by PhoenixGrey on November 6, 2019 10:51PM
  • Pelican
    Pelican
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif?itemid=14496713
    PC NA - EP Solo PvP Player
    https://www.youtube.com/c/pelicaneso
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do not understand... magica sheilds get hard nerf cca 20% increase cost of magica 20% sheild reduction...
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I do not understand... magica sheilds get hard nerf cca 20% increase cost of magica 20% sheild reduction...

Potatoes will be potatoes. And sorc has the kit to mash them harder than any other class. The nerfs make sorcs fall behind competitive players, but those don't come here to complain. It's the potatoes. And that happens without exclusion every single patch. Just get used to it and enjoy the show!
    (^_-)
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Those shielding sets are powerful if used right, ZOS change to make status effects go through shields was a buff if you are wise enough to know what I mean. :D
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »

Those shielding sets are powerful if used right, ZOS change to make status effects go through shields was a buff if you are wise enough to know what I mean. :D

Breton.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    E: am dumb, didn't see Pelican's post above mine.

@OP l2p, don't chase the magsorc, etc.
    Edited by Heatnix90 on November 7, 2019 5:33PM
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zelos wrote: »
    mursie wrote: »
    I need a class that has great mobility to evade zerg pursuits.
    It also needs strong burst so that I can about face and quickly remove weak links in the zerg pursuit
    A strong heal is also required to burst health back up when the zerg does eventually get a stun off on me
    I'll need some decent survival skills to buffer the incoming damage - preferably an instant cast shield, maybe 2.
    It would be great if I could get a moveable LOS object to float around behind me soaking up some intended damage directed at me - if that moveable LOS object could also burst heal me and provide some additional pressure damage to my zerg targets, that would just be cherry
    Now that I think about it, if I could also get a delayed execute that can fire at some point over the next four seconds, it would allow me to curse up a target and burst - then quickly evade the pursuing zerg around a rock and still clench a kill as the execute goes off at some point during my evade technique.

If anyone has a class that could do all this for me - please let me know. I know, I know, it sounds absolutely absurd that such a class could exist. I mean, that's a laundry list of EVERYTHING you would possibly need in PVP. Surely no such class could possibly exist.

oh wait..

Oh look is mursie again... maybe you should l2p, I have no problem pulling that off on stamina nightblade.

Lol stfu kid...
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop yall you're scaring my fish away
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is like a M Night Shyamalam movie. It has lots of twists and surprises and role reversals in it. I look forward to seeing how it ends.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breaking NEWS! Good players are hard to kill, bad players come to the forum to complain! In other shocking news, scientists have determined that water is indeed wet! What does this mean for the future of the world? Find out at 11.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    This thread is like a M Night Shyamalam movie. It has lots of twists and surprises and role reversals in it. I look forward to seeing how it ends.

It's the plants. They're allergic to water and are therefore ghost plants with multiple personalities.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »

It's the plants. They're allergic to water and are therefore ghost plants with multiple personalities.

But then it turns out that the plants were just water this whole time, and the alien ghosts are actually just arguing with their past selves!
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malamar is actually pelican and this whole thing is a clever rouse to promote himself and still seem humble
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malamar is actually pelican and this whole thing is a clever rouse to promote himself and still seem humble

Yeah most of the older forum goers know whom malamar is.

Funny thread all the same
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah most of the older forum goers know whom malamar is.

Funny thread all the same

Facts are not facts, and my facts are the truth
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wCmbx5A.jpg
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need detective @mursie on the case.

Just who is this malamar character, and why does he hate sorcs? What exactly is his relationship with this pelican?

And who’s pelican? What does pelican have to do with sorcs, and how does peach fit in to all of this?

And where can I can some Peachy Pelican Marmalade

• grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need detective @mursie on the case.

Just who is this malamar character, and why does he hate sorcs? What exactly is his relationship with this pelican?

And who’s pelican? What does pelican have to do with sorcs, and how does peach fit in to all of this?

And where can I can some Peachy Pelican Marmalade

It’s a seasonal flavor of vodka.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand your casual playtime but you cant seriously expect people who put in the time to "git gud" as they say, to be knocked down to meet your skill level or there would be no incentive for anyone to put in such playtime.

Stop it.
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malamaar , Change ur @ name like me and then use the recently buffed OP phoenix set on ur sorc which turns casuals like me into professionals.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0hHe3v.jpg
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings! This thread has been closed due to violating our community rules around naming and shaming. We do not allow posts or threads that are created for the purpose of “naming-and-shaming” other community member(s). We believe that naming-and-shaming posts and threads can be abused and are very harmful to the community.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.