Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(snip) doesnt die sorcs are strong

Malamar1229
Malamar1229
✭✭✭✭✭
The shields go over his full health bar and he has vampire bats that heal him back to full health, I thought magicka mages were nerfed again yet i see this (snip) player on his batmage do nothing but face roll multiple players at the same time. Game needs to be more casual friendly instead of tilting the scales to players who dont die. Plz

(edited for naming and shaming)
Edited by ZOS_FalcoYamaoka on November 8, 2019 4:26PM
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh lordy
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol wut
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'casual friendly' you lost me right here, you want casual stuff go play COD.

The lack of specifics is astounding!

server?
    type of pvp (bg or cyro)
    your level their level
    your sets, class and pvp experience.

You understand you have the same access to everything the 'unkillable' players do right?

This is an MMO and requires a certain amount of commitment if you want to 'git gud'.

You will find no sympathy here. Help if you listen, but no sympathy.
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't this naming and shaming? Therefore against forum rules?
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you play as poorly as you proofread, I wouldn’t be surprised the Pelican managed to clean up your whole crew, he’s pretty decent.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s bait
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The shields go over his full health bar and he has vampire bats that heal him back to full health, I thought magicka mages were nerfed again yet i see this Perfectly Peach player on his batmage do nothing but face roll multiple players at the same time. Game needs to be more casual friendly instead of tilting the scales to players who dont die. Plz

all i see is:
    tenor.gif
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you play as poorly as you proofread, I wouldn’t be surprised the Pelican managed to clean up your whole crew, he’s pretty decent.

Yeah Pelican was probably already sweeping the trash from the ground, and then OP showed up and Pelican was like " Oh some trash I missed...no worries..." and swept him up too really quick.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Movin' to the country,
    Gonna eat a lot of peaches
    Movin' to the country,
    Gonna eat me a lot of peaches…

MilLlions of PEEECHESSS!

Peaches for MEEEE!
    nerf sorc
    Edited by ChunkyCat on November 6, 2019 1:05AM
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol that darn bird is up to no good again!
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The shields go over his full health bar and he has vampire bats that heal him back to full health, I thought magicka mages were nerfed again yet i see this Perfectly Peach player on his batmage do nothing but face roll multiple players at the same time. Game needs to be more casual friendly instead of tilting the scales to players who dont die. Plz

Or you can learn how to do this too:) could be fun who knows, it's not that hard unless you dont want to learn anymore and stay at the same level and try to bring people down to your level as well. That being said magsorc is even more out of balance then it was last patch and the patch before.
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • chrightt
    chrightt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao forum scrubs have never ceased to amaze me. There’s nothing much to be said anymore if you get *** while a magsorc is on bat ulti. If you still get bursted down and can’t burst him down with a whole group it really is a L2P issue. Shields really do suck atm HP/Magicka ratio wise and only CP is carrying shields to usable tier. I don’t even run shields anymore in high tier BG MMR.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    120i4c.jpg
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭
    Somebody nerf the perfectly percolating pelican!
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perfectly peach, lol wtf
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pelican is one of the most consistently difficult players to defeat that I’ve come across in all my years pvping. Throwing more players at him doesn’t matter, unless a few of them are actually decent. Good luck and try to learn something while fighting him.
  • coradaelu
    coradaelu
    ✭✭✭
    Perfectly Peach wth :D:D !! @Pelican look what you've done to this poor kiddo
  • Pain In The Axe
    Pain In The Axe
    ✭✭✭
    Oh man i think we found a victim of our meteor tag game we were playing yesterday
    ESO STREAM TEAM MEMBER
    TWITCH PARTNER
    CERTIFIED CHAD
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the forums
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf sorc? Nerf Peli.
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need a class that has great mobility to evade zerg pursuits.
    It also needs strong burst so that I can about face and quickly remove weak links in the zerg pursuit
    A strong heal is also required to burst health back up when the zerg does eventually get a stun off on me
    I'll need some decent survival skills to buffer the incoming damage - preferably an instant cast shield, maybe 2.
    It would be great if I could get a moveable LOS object to float around behind me soaking up some intended damage directed at me - if that moveable LOS object could also burst heal me and provide some additional pressure damage to my zerg targets, that would just be cherry
    Now that I think about it, if I could also get a delayed execute that can fire at some point over the next four seconds, it would allow me to curse up a target and burst - then quickly evade the pursuing zerg around a rock and still clench a kill as the execute goes off at some point during my evade technique.

If anyone has a class that could do all this for me - please let me know. I know, I know, it sounds absolutely absurd that such a class could exist. I mean, that's a laundry list of EVERYTHING you would possibly need in PVP. Surely no such class could possibly exist.

oh wait..
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    mursie wrote: »
    It also needs strong burst so that I can about face and quickly remove weak links in the zerg pursuit
    A strong heal is also required to burst health back up when the zerg does eventually get a stun off on me
    I'll need some decent survival skills to buffer the incoming damage - preferably an instant cast shield, maybe 2.
    It would be great if I could get a moveable LOS object to float around behind me soaking up some intended damage directed at me - if that moveable LOS object could also burst heal me and provide some additional pressure damage to my zerg targets, that would just be cherry
    Now that I think about it, if I could also get a delayed execute that can fire at some point over the next four seconds, it would allow me to curse up a target and burst - then quickly evade the pursuing zerg around a rock and still clench a kill as the execute goes off at some point during my evade technique.

If anyone has a class that could do all this for me - please let me know. I know, I know, it sounds absolutely absurd that such a class could exist. I mean, that's a laundry list of EVERYTHING you would possibly need in PVP. Surely no such class could possibly exist.

oh wait..

Sounds like magnecro

• Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mursie wrote: »

oh wait..

Oh look is mursie again... maybe you should l2p, I have no problem pulling that off on stamina nightblade.
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This doesn't qualify as name shaming for several reasons that I'm not going to bother with.

-but sorcs are S-tier, once again, as they do tremendous damage and have a strong kit.
    They were manageable in scalebreaker, but the reduced damage, multiple panic buttons, and streak bumped this class all the way to the top.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got a solution for the hate brigade:

1. roll sorc
    2. challenge Peli
    3. lose
    4. conclude that maybe it's not the class
    5. git gud
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »

1. roll sorc
    2. challenge Peli
    3. lose
    5. git gud
    ^

He usually hangs out in Wayrest when he's not helping inspire nerf threads. Might even give you tips, pretty chill.
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zelos wrote: »

Oh look is mursie again... maybe you should l2p, I have no problem pulling that off on stamina nightblade.

Oh look it's ... wait - nevermind. Never heard of you
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »

1. roll sorc
    2. challenge Peli
    3. lose
    5. git gud

Nope. It's the class.
    Sucks when you get grouped up with them, because they steal all your kills, and it sucks when you play against them, because they pop so many shields and stuns and do an insane amount of damage.

Duels are boring. They go on and on and on and on.
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy sheid breaker set. Buy magicka cost increase potions. Buy a tank set like pariah with 2h or s&b. Farm bloodspawn (or wear erthgore if you have one).

When you see that guy again, wear all of those and spam gap close, stun, spammble. This way you can annoy him as he is annoying you.

Use another tank set, like allesia or reactive or affliction, if you are a bad player.
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it happening all over again? Have we found THE thread where in game potatoes can respawn to air their grievances ?

Let's make this one more memorable than the previous one. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/480332/the-balance-of-mag-sorcs/p1
This discussion has been closed.