Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

What I want to see in 2020!

joaaocaampos
joaaocaampos
✭✭✭✭✭
I love ESO and would like to see the following things next year.

1. Bugs and Performance: FIXED!

I would like to have the best experience playing ESO.

2. Champion Points System: REWORKED/REVAMPED!

Developers know the best way to do this, but I would like to give my suggestion.

The biggest change would happen in the 3 major Constellations. Each Constellation would affect a different aspect of our gameplay. That is, The Warrior would affect all combat (sustain, damage, healing, resistance etc). The Thief affects all exploration (sprint cost, swimming speed, aggression radius from hostile monsters, gold gained from looting enemies, sneak cost, amount of gold you find in treasure chests and safeboxes etc). Finally, The Mage would affect crafting and gathering (gathering time, chance to gain double the yield from normal resource nodes etc).

Instead of benefiting from damage and resistance at the same time through CPs, with these changes we could choose between damage and resistance, since all combat Stars would be in The Warrior Constellation.

3. Quality of life improvements

AddOns that should be added to base game:
  • Advanced Filters
    pvw2987.png
  • Action Duration Reminder
    pvw5004.jpg

4. Veteran Delves/Public Dungeons

Dungeon Mode Toggle for Delves 20px-ON-mapicon-PublicDungeon.png and Public Dungeons 20px-ON-mapicon-Dungeon.png!

pXM8EP6.png

Veteran Delves and Public Dungeons are more fun than "Group Delves" and "Group Quest Hubs" (Skyreach etc).

Well, this is what I would most like to see!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good goals, @joaaocaampos ... let’s hope ZOS has similar ideas & aspirations.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Developers know the best way to do this, but I would like to give my suggestion.

The biggest change would happen in the 3 major Constellations. Each Constellation would affect a different aspect of our gameplay. That is, The Warrior would affect all combat (sustain, damage, healing, resistance etc). The Thief affects all exploration (sprint cost, swimming speed, aggression radius from hostile monsters, gold gained from looting enemies, sneak cost, amount of gold you find in treasure chests and safeboxes etc). Finally, The Mage would affect crafting and gathering (gathering time, chance to gain double the yield from normal resource nodes etc).

Instead of benefiting from damage and resistance at the same time through CPs, with these changes we could choose between damage and resistance, since all combat Stars would be in The Warrior Constellation.

• Advanced Filters
      pvw2987.png
      pvw5004.jpg

Dungeon Mode Toggle for Delves 20px-ON-mapicon-PublicDungeon.png and Public Dungeons 20px-ON-mapicon-Dungeon.png!

pXM8EP6.png

Veteran Delves and Public Dungeons are more fun than "Group Delves" and "Group Quest Hubs" (Skyreach etc).

Number 1 wo t happen. It's a mmo it will always have these issues. They could do better though. Rest I agree on.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jircris11 wrote: »

• Advanced Filters
      pvw2987.png
      pvw5004.jpg

pXM8EP6.png

Number 1 wo t happen. It's a mmo it will always have these issues. They could do better though. Rest I agree on.

I know it won't happen. :D The real suggestions are from the second point onwards.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I want to see in 2020!

Hindsight ?
    idea.gif

• LBW
    LBW
    I'd also like a crafting change, specifically to Alchemy and Enchanting. I find it really annoying that creating items requires I have to remember some formula of ingredients. Why can't it be that once I have properly created something it gets added to a select list so I just need to click it to either craft it or to fill-in the ingredient list.