The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seriously epic, ZOS! Tip of the hat to the artists!

• Saelent
    Saelent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only Khajiit I will ever care to okay is an Alfiq. Or maybe the elf looking ones...but that’s my protest*.

*please note that I simply have no drive to play a Khajiit other than those types stated above and so it’s not really much of a protest. Plz don’t ban me.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys want me to explain you something? You'd both better go back to school classes of physics and study what a lighting reflection is, if you don't know but still argue on any matter just because it is your habit. Read the posts above to understand at last that this matter was closed hours ago! Don't resurrect it, damned necromancers. I say I see Secunda eclipsing the "second" sun on that picture. Such is the way it seems to be depicted there to me, such is the way I see it. You see that picture that way - that's good, no questions here. I see it differently. Is that clear for you now? There are three of you already who want to argue on tastes and viewpoints matter with me alone here - I wonder where do the likes of you come from. Read it twice before mocking again. Drop it, as Sylvermynx said it, and calm.. the hell down. Brain boxes.

huh.gif