The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New BG type request.

Cortimi
Cortimi
✭✭✭✭✭
How about some free-for-all deathmatch added in the mix? That way the guys like me that queue deathmatch solo don't have to fight the same.....freaking...premades...every...time.
Xbox NA: Soviet Messiah
EP: Cortimi - Imperial StamDK
EP: Melga - Orc StamDen (Dah Bear)
EP: Narileya - Nord StamPlar (Mad cuz Bad)
EP: Corvaera - Bosmer Orc StamSorc (RIP)

PS4 NA (Retired at CP835): Soviet-Messiah:
DC: Melga gra-Antilae - StamDen
AD: Corvaera - Bosmer StamSorc
Urvoth wrote: »
CP is a crutch for people who can’t sustain and want to be "tanky" so they aren’t immediately punished for making mistakes.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royal Rumble. 1 life you're out, and onto the next. Add some blades and stuff like at the dueling arena house.
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • Cortimi
    Cortimi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royal Rumble. 1 life you're out, and onto the next. Add some blades and stuff like at the dueling arena house.

Ooooo I like that one too! Have it be nice and small, like just 4 people and a 5 minute limit.

And maybe a mode like Apex Legends, you can't respawn, but your teammates can res you. Two squads fighting. Whole squad down? You're out.
    Edited by Cortimi on October 30, 2019 10:04PM
    Xbox NA: Soviet Messiah
    EP: Melga - Orc StamDen (Dah Bear)
    EP: Narileya - Nord StamPlar (Mad cuz Bad)
    EP: Corvaera - Bosmer Orc StamSorc (RIP)

PS4 NA (Retired at CP835): Soviet-Messiah:
    DC: Melga gra-Antilae - StamDen
    AD: Corvaera - Bosmer StamSorc
    Urvoth wrote: »
    CP is a crutch for people who can’t sustain and want to be "tanky" so they aren’t immediately punished for making mistakes.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting with 4 would be pretty good, a new player introduced every 30 seconds. I would be interested in no timer, with enough random environmental damage that it shouldn't too often end with a Tank vs Tank stalemate. To be clear, this would be a real mess, and not exactly any meaningful display of prowess, but it would sure feel like it, and be very fun.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And how will you kill the tanks if it is a solo death match? It will be 12 tanks dancing together.
    Because I can!
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried dueling at the arena house with the traps and stuff? They do pretty well to prevent that. If you can just stun somebody on top of one of the traps they're out.