The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The game is greater now than it was

• Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only thing greater I feel is annoyance.
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, i wasnt baiting and there is 0% sarcasm in my opinion about this patch. many things need to be adjusted to fit their categories compared to other skills.nb skills are still somehow underperforming compared to generic skills and so on but well.

what they did have a good effect on the game overall.

i've never been into parsing because i think they are pointless if the difference is below 10% between classes, and 15/20% between melee vs range.

those who were doing 20k still have at least 40k dps to work on (reaching 60k dps on parse isnt this hard..) before being legit when crying about game's difficulty.

those who managed to reach 100k-ish parses are tryharders who love to be challenged, and if you lower such a guy's dps, he'll more likely find the game more challenging than anything else.
    Edited by kalunte on October 31, 2019 3:44PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m generally not in favor of drastic changes and yo-yo changes, but things feel pretty good to me right now (been playing 3 months; my mains are stamblade and magplar healer). Yes, I was sorry to lose the knockback and stun on the healing draining shot morph, but I can see that the combo might not have been balanced and I do have the skills to move myself around the battle so I do so. :) And I do very much like the changes to stamina for both players and mounts! Others have spoken of a character feeling “old” — that is what my magplar felt like before when running to keep up with groups in dungeons! :sweat_smile: Very glad for this change!
  • Rain_Greyraven
    Rain_Greyraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mairwen85 wrote: »
    sarcasm?

No just an opinion other than

Zo$ sucks ESO is doomed RHEEE RHEEE!!!!!!
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

So you want to be a game developer? Here is the best way to go about it.