The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login queue

pdblake
pdblake
✭✭✭✭✭
Seriously, I just wanted to login for a few minutes to check something. The queue is taking longer than I expect to be in for.

How about just fixing whatever it was you did to the server?

I'm off to do something else for a while. It's no longer fun.

And no, no-one can have my stuff. I'll be back once I've chilled out a bit. A game should be relaxing, this one is not at the moment. As to whether I carry on paying for a sub, well that's undecided.

Edited by pdblake on October 25, 2019 6:07PM
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mind_the_gap-logo.jpg
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killing it!
    PC-NA
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was this post really necessary? I get your frustrated with the Login Queue, and rightfully so. But there wasn't really anything constructive here, just you wanting to vent your frustration.

On that note, we need a new category on the forums where people can just vent all their anger. I know people want to post in General as they want more people to feel their emotions, but damn I would love a dedicated area for people to release their feelings.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'll offer something kinda constructive, their countdown timer is a liar who lies. It said 7 minutes 52 seconds approximate wait when I first tried to log on 15 minutes ago, guess what it is still saying? Yeah that would be 7 minutes 52 seconds. Looks like they broke even that.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donny_Vito wrote: »
    Was this post really necessary? I get your frustrated with the Login Queue, and rightfully so. But there wasn't really anything constructive here, just you wanting to vent your frustration.

On that note, we need a new category on the forums where people can just vent all their anger. I know people want to post in General as they want more people to feel their emotions, but damn I would love a dedicated area for people to release their feelings.

You are 100% right. I'm just venting, but this is the general area of the forums. The last few days the server has just really been taking the proverbial. I pay for this and I'm not getting what I paid for.

That said, no more venting. I'm off to watch a DVD with my son. From now on, if I'm asked to queue or I can't login or I get booted from the server, I'll just go do something else. Eventually it'll happen once too often and I won't bother trying again. Is that really what ZOS want, because I'm sure I'm not the only one, and I'll take my money with me and think twice or thrice the next time I see their name stamped on a game.

I think if they made a dedicated area for venting, at the moment it would overflow.
  • nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK the servers are fked - instead of fixing them they put a gateway on it

Great work ZOS

Does this mean I can put a timer on my subs
  • Artorias24
    Artorias24
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friday 9 PM, 10 Minutes Queue....... such a joke these devs... cant handle their game and we need to suffer about this.

Witches Festival going and they put a LogIn Queue over the FULL Weekend!!!!

Please replace all of the devs for someone who takes their job serious
  • stumpy999
    stumpy999
    ✭✭✭
    10 minute wait to log in? And that's just what it's admitting to.
    Seriously?

Well hopefully those that are logged in will see low lag and great response.

er well maybe not.

Sad really.

On the bright side it must be so many returning and new players attracted by pluderskulls
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, login queues are annoying on their own.
    But wat is really aggravating is that the timer doesn't seem to refresh.

As an application developper, all I can say is that there's still room for improvements ..
  • neovatarb16_ESO
    We were promised server upgrades ... In June.
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10:34 approximate wait time to log and then infinite loading, are you serious?
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao, 10 mins queue for another half an hour bg queue or 999 ping experience, 11/10.
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so all this years ZOS didn't fix anything on PC EU. Literally.

They just activate login queue to solve PC EU problems due to overpopulation. Threads like "eso losing players base" are lmao.
  • ClericPro
    ClericPro
    ✭✭✭
    And again, a lot of players will lose the game day.
    And again, we will not hear anything in return. No comments, no apologies.
    We read a plan to improve server performance and laugh. Great joke.
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is shown below needs to be done ASAP. It needs to be done now. As soon as work is done update the PTS immediately with access to EU servers too on the PTS (seriously why the *** isn't that a thing? The ping is garbage on PTS in England).

As soon as sufficient testing is done and everyone is happy, it should be released next patch week. *** like this shouldn't be held for PTS quarterly updates. That's too long to wait. If Zo$£€ team finds something and is ready for testing, for Chrissake release it for testing on PTS instead of waiting for weeks for next Qx cycle.

UAh8grA.png
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Eohor
    Eohor
    ✭✭
    Login queue ? What dya mean, I just get an error after 4-5 seconds and can't even reach the server
  • horizonxael
    horizonxael
    ✭✭
    I want my money crooks thieves
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    I've had a 10 minute log in queue for the passed 30 minutes..
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• stumpy999
    stumpy999
    ✭✭✭
    Meh, just canned my subscription.

You can have my stuff Coachie, just as soon as I can get in that is
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quit my 4 point something minute queue after perhaps 2 minutes; instead of logging me out, this placed me in a 30 second login queue ... which actually let me in after 30 seconds.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • GMdoghunter
    GMdoghunter
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree with what everyone else is saying here,GET THE SERVERS FIXED we pay enough money for our subs,concentrate on what the pplayers want after all it is the players who keep the whole game running,without the players there would be no game do the science,i also will be rethinking about continuing with eso,as many have said the game is becoming more of a hindrance than enjoyable especially at the moment with all the errors and issues.Maybe time to move on to something else.
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    stumpy999 wrote: »
    Meh, just canned my subscription.

You can have my stuff Coachie, just as soon as I can get in that is

My inbox is ready ;)
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm having a problem with the login queue at the moment myself. It's telling me 13 minutes, but the timer isn't moving, and I have been waiting for half an hour now...
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this serious......? A login queue.....? I know the UK voted for Brexit, but am I really in the 1970’s??

And where’s the communication from ZoS.....? Oh yeah. Where it always is.

F F S.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think if they made a dedicated area for venting, at the moment it would overflow.

So true...
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hey @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_KaiSchober or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom - do you know that the queue system is on? Do you know the queue isn’t moving? Do you what what it means when that happens?

H e l l o . . . . ?

Anyone out there ?
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh man so many people in here thing fixing a network issue means clicking the "Fix Network Issue" button.....oh man if only it were that easy, I would be out of a job haha
  • rez0055
    rez0055
    ✭✭✭
    The login queue is bugging for me. Keeps on 13min56 seconds. HAHA GOOD ONE ZOS!. This is a joke, they implement something that doesn't work. Surprise, surprise...
    Characters
    - Only-Drinks-With-Templars: Lvl 50 Argonian Magica Templar
    - Bialozar: Lvl 50 Khajitt Stamina Nightblade
    - Rez the Bald Sorceror: Lvl 50 Dark Elf Magica Sorceror
    - Gerard Snow: Lvl 50 Dark Elf Magica Dragonknight
    - Dorothea Black: Lvl 50 Imperial Stamina Templar
    - Demon Cleaver: Lvl 50 Orc Stamina Warden
    - Lord of BØnes: Lvl 50 Breton Magica Necromancer

PC/EU server. You'll find my characters hoping on and off on the plains of Cyrodil with the guild The Black.
  • Skorro
    Skorro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone that this tips over the edge : may I have your stuff.... If I can ever get into the godam game 😅
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friday night and you want to unwind playing the game you've spent so much €€€ on - oh but first you gotta wait 13 minutes before entering the lagfest.

Now this is some serious next level kind of fustercluck.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.