The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

R.I.P. PC EU

• purpleanubis
    purpleanubis
    Soul Shriven
    Yep I'm just stuck in a queue :(
  • Niblix
    Niblix
    ✭✭✭
    Sidonius wrote: »
    ValueDrift wrote: »
    EU Frankfurt Germany, you're letting the team down.

Pretty sure EU server is maintained from NA, why else would it be done on NA timetable and always be treated as the lowest priority.

They claim the EU server is in Frankfurt, but yeah.. it wouldn't surprise me if it's in some basement below the NA server.. by the boiler room.

The ping would support those claims.
  • elvenmad
    elvenmad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just decided to return to the game after a 1+ year break and first time login I get this !
    Just glad I didn't sub before I logged in as its time to say goodbye ...again and not even got in the game GG Zen

< PC - EU >
  • Velgarin
    Velgarin
    ✭✭
    well disbelieving peeps.. i m playing on PC NA server right now... so sry for those who can t.. i d personally prefer switching to EU
    PC/EU CP1900+
  • NicGroover
    NicGroover
    ✭✭✭
    the EU server is working again...

When is the next maintenance...
  • UtopianWarrior88
    UtopianWarrior88
    ✭✭✭
    Sad to see this thread is still topical 1.5 years after its inception. ZOS, please stop your focus on content development and focus on technical functionality...
  • Sidonius
    Sidonius
    ✭✭✭
    NicGroover wrote: »
    the EU server is working again.

I'm in EU now as well.. yah!

• CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NicGroover wrote: »
    the EU server is working again.

I'm in EU now as well.. yah!

did you just stay in the queue, or leave the queue and re-enter? i'm still waiting, but i leave and re-enter occasionally, to see if that will matter, which it does not.
    PC - EU - Steam client
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8f76aaa532.png

:D
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Queue is still a thing on PC EU...not in yet.
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry not working for me. Been stuck in the que. I'll just leave it on and see what happens.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Youyouz06 wrote: »
    Queue is still a thing on PC EU...not in yet.

Suspecting 10:03 April 2nd to be the final load time!
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    8f76aaa532.png

:D

how u got another number than never ending 3 or 5 sec?
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well my "wait time" is only 5 seconds. Course, it's been saying that for a while now.... Give credit where credit is due though. Less people should improve performance. And it's only fair to cull the population proportionately. Having driven half the pvp players out of the game with the changes to cyro, it's only logical to get rid of half the pve'rs.
  • wDzZ
    wDzZ
    ✭✭✭
    I guess it's time to chill on the NA server. Surprisingly the ping is only like 40-50 ms than on EU, maybe we were playing on NA all along.
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    elvenmad wrote: »
    I just decided to return to the game after a 1+ year break and first time login I get this !
    Just glad I didn't sub before I logged in as its time to say goodbye ...again and not even got in the game GG Zen
    Don't be discouraged from playing. The game is very fun, but you happened to catch it on maintenance day. And something going wrong with maintenance for an MMO, is pretty much how the genre works.
  • KalyanLazair
    KalyanLazair
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried to get in just to train riding skill and get a couple of quick daily loot. Got into a 6 second queue. After 10 minutes of waiting I decided to close the game so as not to add too much pressure on the computer (it's running other processes). I'll try again later, I guess.
  • Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭
    Niblix wrote: »
    ValueDrift wrote: »
    EU Frankfurt Germany, you're letting the team down.

Pretty sure EU server is maintained from NA, why else would it be done on NA timetable and always be treated as the lowest priority.

They claim the EU server is in Frankfurt, but yeah.. it wouldn't surprise me if it's in some basement below the NA server.. by the boiler room.

The ping would support those claims.

Plot twist: The boiler IS the EU Server
    Raid leader for Undead Nuns (DC-EU-KaalWhaterveritscallednowdays)
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been in a 5 second queue for 20 minutes. I always wondered where they guy who wrote the old microsoft windows 95 progress boxes went - now I know 8)
    Too many toons not enough time
  • BoxOfPain
    BoxOfPain
    Soul Shriven
    Same in EU for me. 6 second queue for 10 minutes.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Finally after 2hrs 46minutes ...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LalMirchi wrote: »
    Sorry not working for me. Been stuck in the que. I'll just leave it on and see what happens.

I'm in now :)
  • angrydrew
    angrydrew
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Eso should make a mini game on forum since its the only part that has regular people on it then again they probably don't want forum to crash since its all peeps have to do now.Hang -man or eye -spy they seem pretty much in the capabilities of a good tech.
  • NaomiHutt
    NaomiHutt
    ✭✭✭✭
    To the people who are finally getting in are you remaining in the queue? Or leaving and rejoining the queue every few minutes?
  • Jastara
    Jastara
    ✭✭✭
    I have several accounts and once one of them can finally login it seems good from there but the next account goes through que hell after that. I just let it run until the character screen comes up. Even if I miss the character screen and time out I don't have to go through a que again on that account.
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been in a 5 second queue for 20 minutes. I always wondered where they guy who wrote the old microsoft windows 95 progress boxes went - now I know 8)

interesting if microsoft happy to find that they bought company with that old saboteur embedded
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • maciopa
    maciopa
    ✭✭✭
    It seems I am in the same basket as everyone else - my screen is frozen at 5 seconds.
    I managed to cancel my ESO+ subscription just before they took the account management site down tough. It is still good for 16 more days so I will see how things work out during that time.
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    good thing - 2 hours left until store and account maintenance, bad thing exactly at prime time...

wow, logged in, double wow - there are some people in game...
    Edited by ghost_bg_ESO on March 22, 2021 4:16PM
  • Ghostrider001
    Guys stay in the queue do not leave queue, finally in phew :)
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hours later and we still can't log on PC EU. 4 times I waited. This time over 45 minutes and still counting. In total more than 2 hours in queue waiting and have not gotten onto the server even once. The server needs to be reset, repaired, or patched. Please, fix this. :/
    Edited by Arrodisia on March 22, 2021 4:18PM
This discussion has been closed.