The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Meta changes

Centurionax
Centurionax
✭✭✭
I love how all the stamblades who where top tier for 4 years now in pvp start to hate on magplars cus they took there place now on the side of magsorcs. Made my day
  • Kadoozy
    Kadoozy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magplar probably won't even be meta next patch with the dot changes. I get this is a troll post but stamblades are still in a decent spot.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cool story.
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love how all the stamblades who where top tier for 4 years now in pvp start to hate on magplars cus they took there place now on the side of magsorcs. Made my day

its not good that any class is stronger than other all shoukld be equaly strong
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xologamer wrote: »

its not good that any class is stronger than other all shoukld be equaly strong

Said those who want participation trophies instead of that huge first place trophy!
  • JWillCHS
    JWillCHS
    ✭✭✭
    Kadoozy wrote: »
    Magplar probably won't even be meta next patch with the dot changes. I get this is a troll post but stamblades are still in a decent spot.

This! I feel like people don't even fully understand why magplar was so powerful during Scalebreaker. While I do think some changes to the playstyle need to be made, the DoT meta allowed Templar to apply a ridiculous amount pressure.

The sustain damage magplar almost looked like burst damage. At minimum you would get slapped with Reflective Light and Entropy that hit hard alone. Sweeps was just supplemental damage. Purifying Light was even more burst because DoTs allowed you to build damage faster. And if a magplar ran sets that proc damage(Grothdarr or/and Overhelming Surge) it just felt as if your defense was being eaten alive.

It was like being a wood chipper. The only time I could ever do that before Scalebreaker were against more squishy players(especially in no-CP).

From Scalebreaker all I wanted was an ability that allowed me to go on the offense while on defense. That's where Living Dark came into play. But the DoT meta was actually the thing that overtuned my magplar. And I knew coming Dragonhold all that would end.

• chrightt
    chrightt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love how you just threw magsorc in just cause stereotype. It ain’t even good in Scalebreaker. A lot better in dragonhold though cause dizzy and dot nerf but magplars are not nearly as OP as before.