The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Let Us Bulk Fillet Fish

drunkenspidey
drunkenspidey
✭✭✭
I love the quality-of-life update that allow us to do things in bulk, but I notice that there is no option to bulk fillet fish.

As an avid angler, filleting one fish at a time is tedious and feels like a time waster.

It would be amazing if ZOS can add bulk fillet into the game.
Edited by drunkenspidey on October 20, 2019 2:00PM
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    100%
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. It seems that fishing is always ignored, with respect to both quality of life improvements and event rewards.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yes pls...we do have addons to do it but even so it takes ages and its annoying as hell :(
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The add-on Votan's fish fillet at least makes you able to fillet all fish without clicking, but to fillet the bulk would be great!
    EU PC
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fishing assistant: a Dwarven automata called the Fish Dwife that you deposit fish into and receive filets (+what ever the rate of Perfect Roe) back after a cute animation.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    +1
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • AndyMac
    AndyMac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes - this should be in the game.
    Andymac - Magicka DK - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you still get your Perfect Roe from mass filleting?
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my, I for some reason thought it was included with the multi-crafting update and was today just thinking to myself that while I’m a little low on roe, at least it won’t be so bad now that I can fillet a bunch at a time. Lint licker!
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love the quality-of-life update that allow us to do things in bulk, but I notice that there is no option to bulk fillet fish.

As an avid angler, filleting one fish at a time is tedious and feels like a time waster.

It would be amazing if ZOS can add bulk fillet into the game.

I use an addon. Would be nice for those on console as the API is already in the game for it.
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprised someone isn't trying to disagree for the sake of arguing.

But there's still time.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they did, I might actually go fishing again.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have they confirmed that there's no difference in the probability for bulk refining? I know in theory it's supposed to be the same thing, but consistently since they changed refining, I have gotten sucky extractions if I did them in bulk, but the same as I ever have if I do them one at a time. I really hate that they changed refining because of that, and I would worry that it would be the same thing with fish.
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    That would be so nice. I know I can just sell them, but I'd rather filet the 5k+ fish I have in my bank for the row. I'm taking it slow. I had almost 7k a few weeks ago after I got my first Master Angler.
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish they would make a bulk filleting option. No possibility of add-ons for console, so if ZOS doesn’t change it, it shall remain an eternal time waster. Yay. 👀
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
  • NaomiHutt
    NaomiHutt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please can we have an update on this Zos.

This is something we really need.
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes pleaseeee
  • jamesterj14
    jamesterj14
    ✭✭✭
    yes, this, please make this a thing
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes !!!
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please!

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be sort of a necro but I don't care! Please do this ZOS!
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't craft mats with all you people filleting your fish. Also, it stinks.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    During Summerset event I spent a lot of time fishing for the recipes and bags. Later I was standing at the twin griffon world boss waiting for more players to show up I was filleting a stack of fish when I noticed I had several messages from a player who was not happy with the sound it made. Blame the life don’t blame Khahjiit.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on August 11, 2020 10:02PM
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, pretty please with sugar on top.
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    cc958f3479934696e90f216166e87f8e.gif
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is no factory fish farm. Everything is hand crafted!
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh i see a nice addition to the Crown Shop.
    One of those Fish racks but with the ability to fillet all fish in inventory when used.
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, ZOS do stick to the theme: Fishing is already such a mind-numbing activity. So why not put some more numbness into it?
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DJfriede wrote: »
    To be fair, ZOS do stick to the theme: Fishing is already such a mind-numbing activity. So why not put some more numbness into it?

Hands down worst fishing system in gaming history... least they could add is afk/idle fishing so i can watch tv while my character slowly dies inside
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    Fishing is a masochistic activity, so manual filleting fits it. :D

Of course it would be better to automatize those boring tasks. I would even automatize fishing itself. But you seem to like it. ;)