Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of August 5:
· PC/Mac: No maintenance – August 5
· NA megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· EU megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/663391

FREE HOUSE IN Elsweyr ( Bugs included on console)

Somber97866
Somber97866
✭✭✭✭✭
Just make sure you spray for bugs before you do your parse! Bugs might make your character not cast your AOE's because of a bite and a need to scratch an itch!
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you get mats if you kill the bugs?
    Options
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um...what?
    Options
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you high? Are you on the pots and pans? How many weeds did you take?
    Options
  • Somber97866
    Somber97866
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I'm serious! Either something I decided to place in the house or the house itself is bugged out. It's more when I try to parse with iron atro ( and no I don't have it maxed out on items in the housing editor) it cause all kinds of problems
    I thought it might be my internet but internet is fine after resetting and reloading UI. The only new thing I put in there was that new 6mil bone Colossus target dummy.
    The house was definitely bugged out on console when it first dropped. The first room would cause your character to not be able to walk forward or backward but you could from side to side at times.
    Its not the end of the world but surely annoying tbh.
    Options
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call Pest contol
    Options
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about Joe’s apartment?

joes-apartment-pelicula.gif
    Options