Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

It's been a pleasure Cyro NA/ PC Kaal

Devlzdaughter
Devlzdaughter
✭✭✭
It's with a heavy heart that I've turned over guild lead of TD to another member and I'm taking a break from the game. I've been MIA for a bit and it isn't fair to my members to hang onto a guild and not be present. With that said I've been in ESO for five years, since day one really. Loved this game. I've been guild leader for three now when the former leader got perma banned and I took it over. I've been a guild leader before but never of a pvp guild and fumbled a bit. But thanks to the many wonderful AD leaders who took me in, taught me what they knew and guided me, I was able to to reach my goals. My target goal has always been to teach the pugs the basics of pvp and then send many of them off to more advanced guilds. I did that for years. But this last year or so, I've been mostly MIA and it's time to cut ties.

So I have to thank a few people: first and foremost, my guild members. Many of you stayed simply because you had fun and love me. That feeling is mutual. We had some awesome times together. Maybe I'll see you in other games soon. Much love to each of you.

Many other guild leaders took me under their wing and offered advice. Guilds like DD, DIG, RUIN, COH, Mechanical Sentients, and even @Zheg from Omni. So thank you so much. It was very appreciated.

For the most part members of the other factions have been phenomenal overall. I've never had many issues over the years with the opposite faction. You guys are great. You always have those few but that's life. But I have to mention a few names of memorable peeps. @Scipio2666 you will always be my favorite to clam slam. I'm quite certain you enjoyed tea bagging me in return. Good times. <3 ya

@Sennared you, sir, are the kindest, sweetest EP I've met in game. Thank you for your support. @redsky, @chilled, @xylena, so much fun to go against you guys.There are probably too many to mention here but you all know who you are.

Thank you for the many years of adventures, flirtations, and pvp. It was fun.

<3 Dom

:wink:

"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for ...”
― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
Dominatresse ~ NB

GM of Total Dominionation Vivec NA PC
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to see you leave @Devlzdaughter , but totally understand.
    You were always one of the few bright spots out there in Cyro.. it was awesome to know you and you will be missed.
    Rhone and I will hope to see you again someday and until then..
    All the best to you in all your new endeavors and may life always be kind to you. 💛💔🥂
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow nicely said. I don't even have the heart to say can I have your stuff.

Don't know you but wish you the best!
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad to see another go. Best of luck!
  • emacartoon
    emacartoon
    Soul Shriven
    Best wishes! I am sad to see you go and shall miss your banter in zone. Hope everything is well <3
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope you find your way back and when you do, the lag is gone.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sad that so many guilds and GM’s are now dead or dying.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit will keep a fire lit for you. So you can find your way back someday.

Also yes, it will indeed be made from an elf. They make the best kindling.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goodbye generalissimo
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
    Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
    Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
    Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
    Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
    Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec

• SDraconis
    SDraconis
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Poop
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bye Dom
    Take care of yourself
    Fair winds and safe travels
    Beta tester November 2013
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    May you always find warm sands to walk upon. <3
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    source.gif
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Take care Dom! Hope to see you back in 2020 when they are done with their memory fixes and start working on the real issues, server latency and client crashes (rendering).
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread as is our policy with all goodbye/ quitting posts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.