The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Shock Clench

ThePhantomThorn
ThePhantomThorn
✭✭✭✭
ok it think that a stun should be on shock clench. magdens and magnecros both use shock staffs on pvp and have no viable class stun.
i think shock reach should have a stun giving those classes a much needed boost.

whos with me?
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The skill used to do that.

Before Scalebreaker, the base skill and both its morphs were cc abilities with a range of 17 meters. Shock Clench had the added effect of stunning the enemy and dealing damage to nearby enemies. Shock Reach was a proper long range stun at 28 meters. I don't even know if shock clench can be called a proper cc anymore, since it doesn't do anything besides attack more people.

The skill certainly needs looked at again. Maybe increase the base range to 22 meters and restore Shock's stun?
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO the Splash damage should be on the PVE morph and the stun should be on the PVP morph. I can work around the range changes however that works out.
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO the Splash damage should be on the PVE morph and the stun should be on the PVP morph. I can work around the range changes however that works out.

Too bad they don't separate pve from PVP utilizing the battle spirit buff..
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, the range nerf was a consequence of wings nerf. The patch after wings were nerfed, everyone was spamming reach, so ZoS (in their absolute wisdom) decided that no class should have a 28 mts CC and that implied nerfing magdens.

Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique