The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

SORC PETS

The_DancinPanda
Sorc pets take 2 out of 10 slots on the skill bar, and as the pet had 2 purposes: DPS&Heal. After the Nerf Hammer the pets lost 1 out of 2 of its purposes: DPS. As I see the pets will only be used for heal only, it would be really convenient to have them take only 1 bar space. Besides that there are way more CHEAPER heals that can be used. So make the Pets worth slotting....
  • NeroBad
    NeroBad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Sorcs are OP and the heals of the pets are still need nerf, also the DPS aspect of them should be removed. I hope in the future ZOS will finally make a good nerf on Sorcs already.
  • The_DancinPanda
    There no such thing as OP, its only setup of good sets from a good player, never had a problem with any "OP" builds or skills, everything has its own purpose, and only you can choose how to use it. And as that said, everyone can be "OP"
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeroBad wrote: »
    Sorry Sorcs are OP and the heals of the pets are still need nerf, also the DPS aspect of them should be removed. I hope in the future ZOS will finally make a good nerf on Sorcs already.

The only thing which should be removed is your comment for trolling.
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah right /s

• The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The latter part of your name fits your comment really well.
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

g3n3jtf75w82.jpg
    Edited by rafaelcsmaia on October 17, 2019 5:30PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

fitting name
  • xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao @ all the Sorc tears
    New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
    Gamer from Alaska (907 Gamers, Alaskan Gamers Unite!).
    My little rant I guess?:
      One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.
      Don't nerf you, don't nerf me, nerf the sorc behind the tree!.

If you need help or advice, hit me up on Xbox: H4rry Poggers :D .
      Also open to talking on Discord!

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

CP level 1000+! Playing since 2015.

My wishlist I suppose:
      • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
      • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
      • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
      • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
      • Put Magplar and MagDK into their place. Magpsorc is a hopeless case.
      • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
      • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
      • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
      • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
      • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
      • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
      • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
      • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
      • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
      • EP - So Bendy - Wood Elf Stamina Templar. Hours: 1 day, 15 hours (39 hours)
      • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

Aldmeri Dominion Master-Faction!
    • Bobby_V_Rockit
      Bobby_V_Rockit
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Just remove the wings from the matriarch or turn her into a banekin or something. Half the heal and DPS, meh.
    • Austinseph1
      Austinseph1
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Lmao @ all the Sorc tears

Sorc will be on the better side next patch, it’s pet sorc that gets unnecessarily gutted most of the time. Both summons are just an RP skill by now for dps.
      Edited by Austinseph1 on October 19, 2019 2:50AM
    • Aerenel
      Aerenel
      ✭✭✭
      A lot of testing's been done on PTS and 2 pets are stronger than 1, and 1 pet is still stronger than none.
    • Lord-Otto
      Lord-Otto
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Doubt it. Highly.