The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Cloak.

xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Can someone on PTS pls test if its applying minor protection for 8 seconds duration on cast? right now on live it doesnt and IT SHOULD, its been like this since Elsweyr launch and seems nobody cares? its a stupid bug that's rly staggering tankblades no matter where u use it...skills should do what they are supposed to...especially after it got turned into this so I assume the main point was to have a wider gap between casting it instead of using your brain to pop it up before a heavy hit...oh well.
  • J2JMC
    J2JMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tankblades.

Ew.

Although I do hope they fix this. If they're gonna destroy the class identity with unnecessary morphs under the guise of "play as you want", the skills they're changing should at least work.

Knee Jerk, L2P, Obtuse, Casual, Entitled, All The Best, unnecessary mention of CoD

Battle leveling for pve content defeats the idea of progression. Remove CP

"Apparently the players are more informed than we are"-Richard Lambert

• umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone on PTS pls test if its applying minor protection for 8 seconds duration on cast? right now on live it doesnt and IT SHOULD, its been like this since Elsweyr launch and seems nobody cares? its a stupid bug that's rly staggering tankblades no matter where u use it...skills should do what they are supposed to...especially after it got turned into this so I assume the main point was to have a wider gap between casting it instead of using your brain to pop it up before a heavy hit...oh well.

I tested it and it does work, the minor protection icon still doesn't display. But you do get the 8% reduction in damage taken.
  • Lybal
    Lybal
    ✭✭✭
    Same, I can confirm, it works, I tried with undo on a bar, with and without Dark Cloak on the other bar, and minor protection is here, but it doesn't display anywhere.

I never tried on live, maybe it also works, but just the buff doesn't appear.
    Out of this game, tired of horrible performance and a lot of changes.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't believe any test you received from this place because it's going to be a bias test and say that it works even when it doesn't anything to do with nightblades everybody's more than willing to allow happen just accept the fact that night blades are going to be *** and always will be *** for now on
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 15, 2019 8:28PM
  • Lybal
    Lybal
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't believe any test you received from this place because it's going to be a bias test and say that it works even when it doesn't anything to do with nightblades everybody's more than willing to allow happen just accept the fact that night blades are going to be *** and always will be *** for now on

Then don't believe anyone and try yourself, take someone else, ask him to punch you to death, take undo on a bar, test with and without Dark Cloak on the other bar, and compare numbers, it doesn't take long.
    Out of this game, tired of horrible performance and a lot of changes.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    my point is that I get the buff on trackers and logs if I use it from ransack or undo and even the default game shows the extra 8% dmr on those 2 skills but when I use dark cloak...it doesnt give the 8% in any trackers and ofc doenst show the icon anywhere but I would be ok if it was just a ui bug but it seems not since I dont get the 8% dmr either way with dark cloak...and I agree with @J2JMC ...we are loosing our class identity but at least the skills they change...SHOULD work the way they change it.
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lybal wrote: »
    Same, I can confirm, it works, I tried with undo on a bar, with and without Dark Cloak on the other bar, and minor protection is here, but it doesn't display anywhere.

I never tried on live, maybe it also works, but just the buff doesn't appear.

Can agree. Last time i tested it on live (1 try with cloak, 1 with circle of protection) i received similiar values.
    its working, but its not shown anywhere.

Can Test something to see if the minor protection just has a ability id that isnt known by cmx or other tracking things.
    For some effects u have different ability id´s too, like minor vul.