The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Was the additional nerf to pet sorc needed ?

Delparis
Delparis
✭✭✭✭✭
Just asking as nobody play it anyway
  • Vigawatt
    Vigawatt
    ✭✭✭
    I play it! Though ZOS is doing everything they can to try to stop me apparently. If they don't want sorcs to have pets, stop pussyfooting around and just take them out. I'm completely disgusted.
  • H3rBie
    H3rBie
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea tbh, also no idea how a reliable pve magsorc will look like........
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    I love pets I’m a double pet sorc and always work around there updates and make it work I’m still 50k 2 pets but enough is enough like u said just remove them from game there making them unusable at this point if u wanna be a good player !!!
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delparis wrote: »
    Just asking as nobody play it anyway

I wish you were right. I see so many horrible pet sorcs every day. Whatever will encourage them to play something else is a welcome change in my opinion.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't expect anything less from ZOS, they always go waaaay overboard with any of their "small adjustments" ...
    slap.gif

• Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigawatt wrote: »
    I play it! Though ZOS is doing everything they can to try to stop me apparently. If they don't want sorcs to have pets, stop pussyfooting around and just take them out. I'm completely disgusted.

Same here. Why do this @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Gilliam? Please give us some insight or just a dev comment to make us think you are listening to feedback. Pet Sorcs are gutted due to costs, and now yet another nerf to this skill? It was 60% a few updates ago, now 20%? So lame!
    PC-NA
  • Decimus
    Decimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was the 20% buff in PTS update 5.2.3 needed?

"No" is what most of the sane people would tell you, considering pet damage was never nerfed like DoTs were in this patch and they're doing fine on Live.
    PC/EU @ DECMVS
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I didn't expect anything less from ZOS, they always go waaaay overboard with any of their "small adjustments" ...
    slap.gif

Yep. I would say "Unbelievable!!"...if it weren't so damn predictable at this point.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they are in the process of making this morph a stamina morph
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG they insist on making sorcs useless WHY???! How the hell am I supposed to play a Summoning class?
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't they buff them in the last pts?
    Maybe they nerfed it in preparation for a stam morph. Fewer people will miss it.
    Edited by Canned_Apples on October 15, 2019 8:02PM
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG they insist on making sorcs useless WHY???! How the hell am I supposed to play a Summoning class?

You want to play a viable summoning class, GW2 is your game. But Direct X 9 equal mega-yikes.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate pets while im on my bow ganker. They always jump in the way.