The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

5.2.4 Natch Potes Jamboree

goldenarcher1
goldenarcher1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Its that time again. :)

Ls73YLe.jpg
  • Kadoozy
    Kadoozy
    ✭✭✭✭
    My pts is updating, but no potes. :(
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess we might as well get a look. That's all I can manage for hype right now.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is anyone expecting significant changes anymore honestly...?
  • kitty79
    kitty79
    ✭✭✭✭
    7l0tse6x1tev.gif
    snipe forever ^_^
    -maîtresse de pêche
    -héroïne de Tamriel
    -sauveuse de Nirn
    -grande maîtresse artisane
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »

The PTS is down rn for the patch. We’re just excited as usual.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    0qz3tkI.gif
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    c24otw7.jpg
  • Zalathorm
    Zalathorm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Patch notes delayed two days.

Then patch notes accelerated one day.

Sounds like they use the same strategy as the balance team does on damage numbers.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmmm... more Dragonhold PTS patchnotes….
    qph6pma7k4fb.jpg
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this week is supposed to be a quiet one since last week had more changes right? i could be wrong, i stopped keeping track after a while. Anyway, my predictions:

deleting vma staff since its performing on stam toons [doesn't matter if stam toons are overperforming otherwise though]

wardens get minor vuln removed for no tangible reason

magblades get nerfed again and stam remains untouched

gut new moon acolyte; make the cost increase 10%, the spell and weapon damage reduced by 200

etc
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grandma wrote: »
    gut new moon acolyte; make the cost increase 10%, the spell and weapon damage reduced by 200

etc

Lies, they actually do still need to sell the DLC you know.

New moon acolyte Spell/weapon damage bonus increased to 550 due to new values. We want players to feel the impact of years worth of fighting dragons.
    Edited by karekiz on October 15, 2019 4:14PM
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    karekiz wrote: »

etc

New moon acolyte Spell/weapon damage bonus increased to 550 due to new values. We want players to feel the impact of years worth of fighting dragons.

Wouldn't that idea go great if the set were tied to an achievement?

Like, the set is bad until you get 50 dragon kills, then it's alright, and if you make it to a thousand or whatever it becomes excellent.
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

etc

It is a crafted set and would have very little to zero effect on the dlc sales. People just craft stuff for free.
    PC|EU
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What's with all this suspense?! How long does it take to nerf a bloody nightblade!
  • Daedric_NB_187
    Daedric_NB_187
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    Hmmm... more Dragonhold PTS patchnotes….
    qph6pma7k4fb.jpg

My feelings exactly.
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭

etc

It is a crafted set and would have very little to zero effect on the dlc sales. People just craft stuff for free.

I’m sure day 2 most guild halls will have it and I’ll craft whatever I need tbh.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So quiet, such a long wait...

ZAN6Ngf.jpg
    PC EU