Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Overload light attacks are causing hp desyncs on the pts

Madhatten512
Madhatten512
✭✭✭✭
This isn't a nerf sorc thread so please don't go crazy just want it to be know I sent a ticket about it as well but overload light attacks are for sure 100% causing health desyncs.. I have had it happen in multiple duels then recreated again later.. Its pretty late in the pts cycle so please @ZOS figure this out before it goes live already get desyncs enough from snipe and other random crap don't need sorcs doing it too..
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balista

OV LA

Major Protection (when above resistance cap)

Guard

20 people beating on you

all of those are causing health desync

• Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a fix for this. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Madhatten512
    Madhatten512
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad this was fixed before live oh wait no no it wasn't gg ZOS