Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Any Race, Any Alliance bundle

Wolfshead
Wolfshead
✭✭✭✭
I own Any Race, Any Alliance i have in my collected as you can see on picture blow and when i try to change my alliance with Race change token it still say i have to own Any Race, Any Alliance which i do but still dont work i would happy if i could get some help with this problem for i friend of my have buy Any Race, Any Alliance bundle and work for them to change alliance if i cant get any help with problem i would happy if i get my 2000 crown back

hi0z583or5xg.png

8h6fddp3qgbd.png
If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Wolfshead

If you've not done so already, please contact customer support for help with your "Any Race Any Alliance" bundle.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to confirm, @Wolfshead, you’re attempting to change your character’s race with a race change token correct?

ZOS has no plans to allow players to change their character’s Alliance faction ... just FYI. That’s not a game feature.

However, Any Race Any Alliance does allow you to start a new character in any Alliance.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on October 14, 2019 1:43AM
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    So if i already own Any Race, Any Alliance since 2014 can then get my 2000 crown back then?
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfshead wrote: »
    So if i already own Any Race, Any Alliance since 2014 can then get my 2000 crown back then?

Not sure if trolling now?

If you’ve had Any Race Any Alliance and been a player for 5 years, you should know how it works ... or at least could have searched online or the in-game help to find out how it works.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on October 14, 2019 8:02PM