Maintenance for the week of December 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – December 16
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – December 18, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 18, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 18, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)

Unknow error while loggin in

redlink1979
redlink1979
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm creating this post in the name of the reddit user u/w1r3dh4ck3r, who's unable to launch the game and can't access the ESO forum.

If anyone can help him solve his problem, he will be very thankful.

"My vacation ends in 20 days, I bought this game 3 times already, lost a normal account and a steam account them had to buy it again in a new steam account, was willing to start again from scratch but every time I try to login it asks if I already have an account, I try to login and it asks for me to link my steam and my ZOS account when I try to do that it says "Unknown error has occurred, please contact support" I contact support and they just refuse to help, they give me these generic responses and ignore everything I say to them, ZOS do you want me as your customer? no? fine just tell steam to give me a refund and we are good, man I live in Brazil and the money I spent in this game is substantial for me, I could be playing something else but instead I am dealing with this, please help me someone, I have no Idea what to do anymore."

tm3lhgr45y9l.jpg
mhf077leztvd.jpg
ycng60m47iw3.jpg

Here's the link for the reddit post created by him
https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/dfu4r3/please_help_me_zoz_support_is_useless/
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"

Speaker of Sons of the Night Mother guild [PS4][EU]

1200+ CP
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    @redlink1979

Would you be able to provide us a ticket number so we can look into this?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE The person didn't replied me yet. I will post the ticket number as soon as he replies me.
    Edited by redlink1979 on October 15, 2019 9:52AM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"

Speaker of Sons of the Night Mother guild [PS4][EU]

1200+ CP