The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unknow error while loggin in

redlink1979
redlink1979
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I'm creating this post in the name of the reddit user u/w1r3dh4ck3r, who's unable to launch the game and can't access the ESO forum.

If anyone can help him solve his problem, he will be very thankful.

"My vacation ends in 20 days, I bought this game 3 times already, lost a normal account and a steam account them had to buy it again in a new steam account, was willing to start again from scratch but every time I try to login it asks if I already have an account, I try to login and it asks for me to link my steam and my ZOS account when I try to do that it says "Unknown error has occurred, please contact support" I contact support and they just refuse to help, they give me these generic responses and ignore everything I say to them, ZOS do you want me as your customer? no? fine just tell steam to give me a refund and we are good, man I live in Brazil and the money I spent in this game is substantial for me, I could be playing something else but instead I am dealing with this, please help me someone, I have no Idea what to do anymore."

tm3lhgr45y9l.jpg
mhf077leztvd.jpg
ycng60m47iw3.jpg

Here's the link for the reddit post created by him
https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/dfu4r3/please_help_me_zoz_support_is_useless/
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
  • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
  • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
  • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
  • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @redlink1979

Would you be able to provide us a ticket number so we can look into this?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE The person didn't replied me yet. I will post the ticket number as soon as he replies me.
    Edited by redlink1979 on October 15, 2019 9:52AM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP