The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Calling all Two Handed users

StrandedMonkey
StrandedMonkey
✭✭✭✭
can we please copy and paste

please fix dizzying swing just please it needs a stun please

zos NEEDS fix before dragonhold comes out or this game will die!!!!
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well either that or ill switch to mag again, just imagine, youd have to hit dizzy and a heavy attack to stun, I mean lol its already a pain to hit dizzy against anyone with half a brain, this would be crazy
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol 👋
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well either that or ill switch to mag again, just imagine, youd have to hit dizzy and a heavy attack to stun, I mean lol its already a pain to hit dizzy against anyone with half a brain, this would be crazy

DS to HA to much skill needed 😆 😆
  • Demra
    Demra
    ✭✭✭

What do you play?
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no. i like off balance. the stun becomes controllable and i get 10% extra damage.

if u have trouble landing heavy attack on an enemy in Cyrodiil, it's not the game's fault.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Demra wrote: »

What do you play?

Bow / 2h stamblade
    And tbh doing DS to HA wouldn't be best use of skill but DS to bash would js
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 11, 2019 2:19AM
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is everyone afraid to L2P an new skill to its max potential by adding in another skill

• Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    trololol.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they nerf it more.
  • sly007
    sly007
    ✭✭✭✭
    The nerf to dizzy damage makes it not worth slotting. No stun makes it even worse. On top of that, the channel becomes abysmal during lag. RIP dizzy.
  • chrightt
    chrightt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another one of these threads I see. At this point I think explaining again would be a waste of time. How about we just add back all the crutches from the other classes as well? I want clench to be 28m base again with both DoTs and knockback!
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see why its even a thing, no real balance making these changes to it, It's not a Class skill. every class can use it.

It's a slow cast, you miss half the time fighting w/ all the speed boosts.

Heavy attack weaving, That's a brain child, stupid. imo.
    Gert Soem!!
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    I hate the dizzy swing stun removal because that was my non-ult stun ability and you gotta have some sort of stun imo. But I'm ok with it after a little build crafting. I use fossilize now and it has been working great for me. I also took off all my dots and I feel my stam dk is still good enough to be fun to play. The dswing nerf still sucks regardless though. But I'm ok with it.
  • Baphomet
    Baphomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tone down the damage and keep the stun - this ability ought to be a so-called "rule breaker" in a way where it deals both good damage and has a stun.

So should abilities like destructive touch.
    - The Psijic Order
    - TKO
    - Dominant Dominion
    - The Noore
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    no. i like off balance. the stun becomes controllable and i get 10% extra damage.

You only get the 10% extra damage with the Exploiter CP. Every dedicated Dizzy build invest so much in Master-at-Arms that Tactician is probably a given anyway. That means most opponents are set off balance anyway. So you gain nothing in CP and no-CP.

What do you play?

Bow / 2h stamblade

What would that bash bring? It doesn't stun with off balance. You could weave a fast medium to stun them, that's all there is to it.
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on October 11, 2019 8:36AM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baphomet wrote: »
    Tone down the damage and keep the stun - this ability ought to be a so-called "rule breaker" in a way where it deals both good damage and has a stun.

So should abilities like destructive touch.

Yeah, romove the cast time, make it 15m and let it deal the same "damage" as clench :D oh that would be just amazing :D
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Half a brain? The Lag Gods decide if dizzy lands... not you!
  • holden_caulfield
    holden_caulfield
    ✭✭✭
    can we please copy and paste

please fix dizzying swing just please it needs a stun please

zos NEEDS fix before dragonhold comes out or this game will die!!!!

Will due? Really!?!
    How old are u? 13?
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You only get the 10% extra damage with the Exploiter CP. Every dedicated Dizzy build invest so much in Master-at-Arms that Tactician is probably a given anyway. That means most opponents are set off balance anyway. So you gain nothing in CP and no-CP.

What do you play?

Bow / 2h stamblade

What would that bash bring? It doesn't stun with off balance. You could weave a fast medium to stun them, that's all there is to it.

Try it and see inless you have to STUN *** EVERYTHING to feel you can kill it then id say L2P as theres good combinations out there that you dont have to use 🧀 moves to put together
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

What do you play?

Bow / 2h stamblade

Try it and see inless you have to STUN *** EVERYTHING to feel you can kill it then id say L2P as theres good combinations out there that you dont have to use 🧀 moves to put together

Stuns are cheese. Get it.
    If you're not just slaughtering noobs you will have to incorporate CCs.
    Icky wrote: »

Half a brain? The Lag Gods decide if dizzy lands... not you!

It's probably the same people that complain here about being hit by a DS while being "obviously out of range".
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on October 11, 2019 9:08AM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a 2H user i welcome the change, atleast now when i beat on someone in Cyro they cant cry NERF after, played right dizzy will still be effective
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a 2H user i welcome the change, atleast now when i beat on someone in Cyro they cant cry NERF after [...]

I wouldn't count on that.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a 2H user i welcome the change, atleast now when i beat on someone in Cyro they cant cry NERF after [...]

I wouldn't count on that.

lol this is true :D
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    Armor of Truth likes the changes
    PC-EU
    Kyra Leith - PvP Stamina Nightblade
  • Weisstag
    Weisstag
    ✭✭✭
    Szende wrote: »

finally someone gets it... I decided to not say anything and let ppl figure out themselves but ye well now it's out xD
    Iam an EU player...so Iam pretty used to suffering
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why give them the easy way to things let them 😢 all day and skilled players move forward 😆 all the way
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 11, 2019 10:01AM
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    Cuz i want them to keep their mouth and see dizzy from competent players, not spammed literally by everyone on dot builds xD Forgive me
    PC-EU
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuz i want them to keep their mouth and see dizzy from competent players, not spammed literally by everyone on dot builds xD Forgive me

You mean this won't work on my dot build im out this games just broken
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    Its work but unlike knocked back... i have chance to deffend myself, not flying and eaten by dot ticks in the air :D
    PC-EU
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    And lets be honest, heavy armor build cannot use tactician cp passive effective as med armor builds. Now dizzy trigger truth, and offbalance 10% dmg buff too...
    PC-EU