Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers login – October 16, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers login – October 16, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Edited by Solariken on October 10, 2019 8:18PM
ZOS we need mannequins. They would add a huge amount of value to the ESO housing system and go a long way toward relieving the terrible inventory pains your players have been experiencing for a long time. Check this impressive list of potential benefits:
- Equip a mannequin with a complete character build. All armor slots, all quick wheel slots, and poison slots.
- Interaction mechanics:
- transfer item to mannequin
- transfer item from mannequin
- swap all equipped items with mannequin
- change mannequin pose (devs just copy past from current character emotes etc)
- additional mannequin-related furnishing items such as display cases and beam lights.
- collectible status (so they can be placed in multiple houses)
This must certainly
be an easier development project than most of your endeavors, such as a new dungeon or whatever, and I can guarantee it will be used by a vast majority of players. Your housing system has great bones but is woefully under-developed. You could basically sell mannequins + farming as a standalone DLC and people would throw their wallets at you. Now obviously you can monetize these things however you want (hopefully not Crown Store only but that's what it comes down to, fine). This will be insanely popular.
Thank you and you're welcome.