The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Mannequins when??

Solariken
Solariken
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
ZOS we need mannequins. They would add a huge amount of value to the ESO housing system and go a long way toward relieving the terrible inventory pains your players have been experiencing for a long time. Check this impressive list of potential benefits:
  • Equip a mannequin with a complete character build. All armor slots, all quick wheel slots, and poison slots.
  • Interaction mechanics:
    • transfer item to mannequin
    • transfer item from mannequin
    • swap all equipped items with mannequin
    • change mannequin pose (devs just copy past from current character emotes etc)
  • additional mannequin-related furnishing items such as display cases and beam lights.
  • collectible status (so they can be placed in multiple houses)

This must certainly be an easier development project than most of your endeavors, such as a new dungeon or whatever, and I can guarantee it will be used by a vast majority of players. Your housing system has great bones but is woefully under-developed. You could basically sell mannequins + farming as a standalone DLC and people would throw their wallets at you. Now obviously you can monetize these things however you want (hopefully not Crown Store only but that's what it comes down to, fine). This will be insanely popular.

Thank you and you're welcome.
Edited by Solariken on October 10, 2019 8:18PM
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These would be very useful in the Emporium I am working on. I don't like the idea of them being Crown Store items but would be ok them being release as part of a chapter or DLC.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing and great idea! I had a very similar idea but using wardrobes instead so most of the interaction would be UI based and would not have to take up additional computational resources in game as far as rendering or data transmission.

• Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sooner, the better, I say.

Fingers crossed we will get a housing update soon.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.