The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Blastbones

BohnT2
BohnT2
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Can our blastbones get a training to no longer [removed inappropriate comment] have to think for 5 seconds about their commands and then die before their first steps?

Also yeet vamp drain
Edited by ZOS_JesC on October 10, 2019 1:46PM
  • Artorias24
    Artorias24
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blastbones are already a meme. I dont think they will ever be reliable considering ZOS coding skills.
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just redesign the ability. Same damage and passives but make it a castable ability with a cast/travel time that doesn't have to path it's way to the target. For example, the ability would look and path like Lethal Arrow but instead of a skeleton walking it would be a skeleton jumping from your location to the target. Just an idea, but blatbones in it's current state cannot path it's way to targets that are moving in any way.
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite thing is watching it trying to chase after a stamsorc, who is moving at 3x the speed, until it gives up and finally collapses into a pile bones. I like to play imaginary quotes in my head:
    - “You’re lucky I left my reeboks back in my grave”
    - “Boy do I need to hit the treadmill. I’m boned.”
    - “Come back here so I can stare at you angrily for 5 seconds before I collapse!”

But then I remember that while Blastbones goes on this 12” chase, I can’t cast another one against a different target. And then I cry.

#FixBlastbones
    EU | PC | AD
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Make the Ghost a Skeleton healer

Make Blastbones a Ghost that flies over stuff (that used to hang it up before) to its target with same mechanics as before.

Just switch the models.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    One fun thing would be to make it always jump if the player is in sight.
    So it will chase if they go in los but the moment it can see the target, boom baby.
    Also make it be able to jump of cliffs instead of trying to find a staircase.