Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Why i can't login to this address with my ESO Account Credentials ?

Fedaygin
Fedaygin
✭✭
https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app <-- that place always says that login failed when i try to use my ESO Account creds. Don't mean the ones used here in forums :) I've used pw reset, but didn't work even after that.

Kindly: Terry
"Recycle to Help the Planet & Don't use Plastic Bags & Bottles. Use Fabric Grocery bag & buy roll of Bio Friendly bags to carry food WasteEasy Things to do to help Animals, Environment & Humans."
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried a different browser, @Appendix?
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ daa'Vaaliánia - Magicka Warden (Dunmer) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Dro-r'Aahni Bright-Paws - Magicka Necromancer (Khajiit) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial) ~ Azhnakha gra-Shugarz - Stamina Necromancer (Orc) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • Fedaygin
    Fedaygin
    ✭✭
    Have you tried a different browser, @Appendix?

Howdies Taleof2Cities. No i haven't yet, but i will soon when have time :) Thanks o/

"Recycle to Help the Planet & Don't use Plastic Bags & Bottles. Use Fabric Grocery bag & buy roll of Bio Friendly bags to carry food WasteEasy Things to do to help Animals, Environment & Humans."
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    @Appendix

Please let us know if trying to login through a different web browser helps or not. If it doesn't and you need to open a ticket, you can do so by following the link below.

What should I do if I can't log into the ESO support portal?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Fedaygin
    Fedaygin
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Appendix

Please let us know if trying to login through a different web browser helps or not. If it doesn't and you need to open a ticket, you can do so by following the link below.

What should I do if I can't log into the ESO support portal?

Howdies & big thanks for Reply <3

Changing to up to date Mozilla Firefox didn't help so i sent a ticket via link that you provided & included all possible details.
    Copied the Ticket's Ref ID, but now it vanished & yet no Confirmation to email about the Ticket. Got a confirmation on web page though that it went forward.

Should've taken a screenie like always do. Hope it did go forward & i get access to support pages on this weekend. Thanks, wish you good weekend & i replied to msg about Handle change :)

Kindly: Fedaygin
  • Fedaygin
    Fedaygin
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Appendix

Please let us know if trying to login through a different web browser helps or not. If it doesn't and you need to open a ticket, you can do so by following the link below What should I do if I can't log into the ESO support portal?

I got invite to fill up Survey before response from Customer Support :D At weekend's edge I sent the ticket via link that you provided so maybe understandable that no response yet. Naturally I'll fill the survey after got the response ;)

Hope this be fixed early next week so that i can send that "real" ticket about problem. Wish you good new week & thanks for reply to this thread o/ Kindly: Fedaygin of1c47ljlnr9.jpg

• ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    @Fedaygin

I've sent you an update regarding your ticket #191011-002259.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post