Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Do Libraries cause performance issues?

oneskygod
oneskygod
I have a lot of addons I dont use and I keep there Libraries on for when in need for other characters, will that cause performance issues?
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. If the libs are not loaded by any addon they won't be loaded and thus not used.
    Install and use Votans Addon List to automatically enable/disable the needed librarys/dependencies for your addons.
    You click an addon to ne ebanled: All needed libraries will be enabled as well. You disable the addon: All now not needed libs will be disabled automatically.