The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do Libraries cause performance issues?

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have a lot of addons I dont use and I keep there Libraries on for when in need for other characters, will that cause performance issues?
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. If the libs are not loaded by any addon they won't be loaded and thus not used.
    Install and use Votans Addon List to automatically enable/disable the needed librarys/dependencies for your addons.
    You click an addon to ne ebanled: All needed libraries will be enabled as well. You disable the addon: All now not needed libs will be disabled automatically.