The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Please close thread

Mannix1958
Mannix1958
✭✭✭✭
So I noticed on my launcher that the PTS updated a bit ago and it read play...but I saw no patch notes. I figured I'd drop in and look at some changes....though it says play when I try to sign in it tells me that my launcher is out of date so I can't load into the PTS....recall it was the launcher update that initiated all of this. :disappointed:
Edited by Mannix1958 on September 30, 2019 9:15PM
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well now the banner shows the PTS offline for maintenance and updating...strange
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes you can download bits or all of the patch before the server is back up. Nothing strange.
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The PTS is now offline for the patch 5.2.2 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

Maybe start reading the forum?

banner is been there for several hours
    Edited by DarkPicture on September 30, 2019 2:55PM
  • luizpaulom17
    luizpaulom17
    ✭✭✭
    Beware, natch potes are coming
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭
    Browart wrote: »
    The PTS is now offline for the patch 5.2.2 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

I did prior...it came up after my attempt...maybe try using your brain?
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch Notes usually drop 12 hours into the patch maintenance.
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannix1958 wrote: »

im using and thats why im not creating useless threads like this one when all information u have here on forum
    Edited by DarkPicture on September 30, 2019 2:56PM
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah the banner or announcement was gone. I came back to check as well.
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭

Nope..plus I like how your comment is 5 minutes after I posted that the banner was updated. Maybe you're the one in need of needing to read.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It exploded from the nerfs
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭

im using and thats why im not creating useless threads like this one when all information u have here on forum

No you are just here to take cheap shots for your lil "awesomes"
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope..plus I like how your comment is 5 minutes after I posted that the banner was updated. Maybe you're the one in need of needing to read.

Because u are blind doesnt mean that banner wasnt there, u created thread when banner was already there so stop making fun of yourself
    Edited by DarkPicture on September 30, 2019 3:02PM
  • highnds
    highnds
    ✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    Patch Notes usually drop 12 hours into the patch maintenance.

🤣😂
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch notes have been nerfed.
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭

Because u are blind doesnt mean that banner wasnt there

Right! So according to you they had for hours a banner that read its "now offline". You were just being snarky....I was curious.
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭

Because u are blind doesnt mean that banner wasnt there, u created thread when banner was already there so stop making fun of yourself

Read your first post where you quoted the banner...its says "now"....I'm done with you. You triggered me into calling you out for being a jerk...
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right! So according to you they had for hours a banner that read its "now offline". You were just being snarky....I was curious.

yes, when i checked PTS SECTION at 3pm banner was already there so i guess u are blind :P
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭

Notice the contradiction in the quote & your edit? How could it be there for hours but then be now?
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭

yes, when i checked PTS SECTION at 3pm banner was already there so i guess u are blind :P

As are you take note of the word now in what you quoted.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep...the snark was locked and loaded. Just waiting for any reason. Just how some folks are.
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darsaga wrote: »

Thanks...but there are some who refuse to accept this
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    patch notes can now be found in the crown store for a limited time, once the core player base has bought them we will give them away for free and put the next batch out under the crown crates
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the toxicity from u is incredible, just admit u didnt saw banner or dont know how to check it, type "close thread" and thats all stop making *** because u have some problems and i see talking with u doesn't make any sense.
    Edited by DarkPicture on September 30, 2019 3:29PM
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭

the toxicity from u is incredible, just admit u didnt saw banner or dont know how to check it, type "close thread" and thats all stop making *** because u have some problems and i see talking with doesn't make any sense.

You're the only one I got toxic with and it was your toxic insistence that I was blind despite me demonstrating all you missed reading and seeing. I even posted prior to you about the banner going up right after I posted. And I agree talking with you doesn't make sense.
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the toxicity from u is incredible, just admit u didnt saw banner or dont know how to check it, type "close thread" and thats all stop making *** because u have some problems and i see talking with doesn't make any sense.

You're the only one I got toxic with and it was your toxic insistence that I was blind despite me demonstrating all you missed reading and seeing. I even posted prior to you about the banner going up right after I posted. And I agree talking with you doesn't make sense.

Well i didnt miss anything about banner with pts is offline because it was earlier than u created thread, u cant even read properly. I wasnt in any way toxic, just said banner was earlier than u think so stop making non sense. Close thread
    Edited by DarkPicture on September 30, 2019 3:34PM
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darsaga wrote: »

Thanks...but there are some who refuse to accept this

I have seen it disappear from time to time.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banner was there for at least two hours prior to this post.

However it doesn't display on the front page, only in the PTS category.
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »
    Banner was there for at least two hours prior to this post.

However it doesn't display on the front page, only in the PTS category.

Thanks but I was in the PTS section upon my first post and I did look for it at that time. My second posts mentions it coming up. I'm not arguing that it could have been up prior but it was not when I got the update on my launcher. I think I hit a window where perhaps the banner was being updated.
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Mannix1958 on September 30, 2019 4:44PM
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck people why are debating on something so insignificant.

it's a web site banner. error happens. browser sucks. internet suck.

are you THAT insecure that u can't just take a deep breath and let it the *** go?

move the *** on.

focus on the real question here.

WHERE'S MY NATCH POTES, @ZOS_GinaBruno ???????????
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
This discussion has been closed.