The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolf died completely

Apxac
Apxac
✭✭✭
Hello to all! I finally got to the forum and I hasten to share my impressions of the werewolf at the TCP. I will not say anything new, but if the previous patch made the werewolf useless, then this one killed him completely. The werewolf does not cause any damage at all, although the developers themselves stated that this form should strengthen our attacking indicators. So where is the gain? I do not see words about this on the forum. This is an important and interesting element of the gameplay, one of the features of the game, which is corny destroyed. I do not understand the policies of the developers and their logic in this. Each patch changes meta. As soon as you have collected everything, adapted, changes again. How long to? I like to play werewolf, but what's the point now?